Chase

What's all this hype about chase nowadays? You have a crush on a person, just walk for it. Try being straightforward because beating around the bush has been so much a part of a boring trend, it's no more fancy.
But nope, you're not going to do any of it. Why? Well, obviously because you both are way too much into this big fat 'chase'. I mean, seriously? Don't we all have enough to chase? Our syllabus before the night of weekly tests, our nightmares and dreams both, our desired jobs, your neighbour's white dog, money for that little red sweater you always wanted.
Now, do you really reckon one more to the list; to get who you love?

So, if you're in love with a co-worker, work hard for it till you kiss her in the pouring rain and she pulls you closer because she's shivering but doesn't want you to let go.  Atleast try,  don't overlook how beautiful you could've looked that night with her fingers laced in your short hair.

You're in love with this guy in your class? Go up to him and ask him to take you out on a dinner. How bad can it turn?
He might say he's not interested. Well shame for him he couldn't take you out.
Now, if his denial saddens you think about how vulnerable you make yourself everyday when you see him in the café and don't even try.
Just swing your hips, bite your tongue and ask him out.

You want to know the girl you stalk every Sunday when she leaves your neighborhood.
Drop everything and go talk to her. Remember, don't sound mean and creepy, ask her if she's fine to allow you to be a part of those small plant watering sessions she volunteers at that beautiful garden, every Sunday. Let her know you're doing this for her and mean it. Do not judge her by anything she does/wear/talks, rather find out the reasons.

You wanted a chase? There it is.
Everyone of us has got so much hidden, each one of us has, chase a way out that fits the dreams you seek.
Go for this chase and let it settle in you with a passion that's undeniable. Get addicted and you'll live better.💮 So, how's the chase going?

Little something, because I felt like updating anything at all.
So, how're all of you doing?