Mysteries?

She is a synonym of mysterious for she seems to create her very own enigmas underneath the fabled oak tree.

For the times, her mother used to talk her out of things she loved, she used to run down the wide lake, into the woods, ran till her lungs could no longer resume.
Huffed and puffed, throwing her body over thorny rose bushes, growing near the tall oak. New scratches overlapping the old ones and that smile that paints her lips as she sets to rub those light red marks those sharp bushes ambush on her bones. For, she was never the one to be afraid of scars, they seemed to dissolve as soon as moonlight touched them. They used to glow on its mere disappearance.

Her jeans short curls up as she folds her legs up to her chin, enveloping her short arms around her petite sixteen year old body, finding herself home again.
Something rips in the background. She adopts it as her imagination, starting to walk deep into the vastness of infinite trees, again in search of the exceptional. Perhaps she had queries demanding attention.

She wasn't a loner. Never did she felt alone yet she needed answers to some secluded questions. They sure were alone for she stalled towards them.

She had those people humans call as friends, never understood, why? For they didn't give justice to the meaning she was taught all her childhood.
Her loved father used to tell her how wonderful they are supposed to be. He used to describe them as an miracle, having the ultimate powers to solve the puzzles yet she never found truth in her father's words. 

Sure she had many of them, acquaintance as she preferred to betell, who's heart were just as big as hers. Kind, passionate, loving, envious, hateful, sheen. Every kind known existent.
Yet no one of them ever spared a laugh on the things she discovered amusing. No one ever witnessed her mythical dance moves on her favorite melodies certainly designed for her to hear. No one smiled as pretty as hers. They saw her full lips move, didn't hear the whispers. No one ever bothered finding out her soul or to either solve the queries or so was it called. They were so alinic to her. Or maybe she was to them. She was in a fix. Perhaps a fix herself.

Until she was five, she had answers to every single breadth, now it turns out oblivious. Why?

She clearly remembers her father's hyponitcal eyes and of how he used to walk her to the majestic deep cascades of trees when she had turned four. Deep into the forest near the same oak he'd walk her everyday to. She used to sit under the halo of the oak, on the dry crunches of leaves engrossed in her father's inexplicable tome as he rode her through undiscoved paths.

He used to tell her histories of breathtaking creatures.
He used to teach her spells once she turned five, too young yet not too young, for the future couldn't behold any longer. He was obstinate of it.

"Nature needs you. All of the stars in millions of galaxies are echoing your name." He would stare up at the sky, almost like he was communicating without sound. "The moon can't hold them any long. He can't do it himself." He said, once she spelled the chords of the mythical vows in accord, standing beautifully under the oak on a extremely dark night. Too dark for a normal night, certainly the moon was rejoicing.

For her voice was most enthralling than the strings of violins and the magicians hands on the ancient wooden piano keys.
Her beauty so mesmerizing, undertaken for hypnotism. She was like a modern art, everyone tried figuring her out. Perhaps they didn't know she was created by God himself.

With the swap of fingers she could alternate the designs of constellations.
Apparently she wasn't made for a earth like this. Such power under the Moon's watch was inexpleciable. Yet she was unknown about all of it.

She wasn't a mystery or a mythical creature to verbalize. Mysteries?
She just happened to have some.
Her father used to tell her about those billions of stars that lit her head, he summoned them to heal his whole existence.
That was a mystery.
How one day she remembered being half asleep, it was lighting outside and she could make out from the hole on the wooden door, how innumerable fireflies were gathered out of the woods, near her cabinet. Burning creatures under the sheen moonlight she always fancied were so near her. So near she could see her skin glow.

She heard whispers.

They were faint, or maybe she was just dreaming all this. But she clearly remembers being slumber.

"I knew stars would send you here one day."
Those were the very last audible words she heard her dear father say when after she was slapped to close her compassionate eyes into the infinite darkness.
Next morning all she heard was the grievance of her mother, of how his father wouldn't be around anymore.

That day she had ran to the oak.

Alone.

She didn't cry. It never occurred to her how crying could sooth her. For matter of fact it wasn't a deal to cry for. So she did what she was  bought up for. Watching the tree shake some orange leaves on her feet while she slept under the soothing halo of mysteries.

She did not want her father to leave her alone when she knew her mother wasn't fond of her only daughter. She had slept the whole afternoon. Having, the aura of questions again that night before returning to the cabinet. But unfortunately her father's demise was not providing her answers.

After long those days, she carried her fragile body to the oak, alone. She used to whisper the spells in the unbounded nature. Laughed and sang when she found the nature amusing. Her laugh rang like legendary symphonies hitting the tall trees.

She dropped out of school and spend all of her days walking in the woods. She needed someone to answer her unspoken questions.

She wasn't doing a exceptional longing of a secrecy.
She just wanted to be found. She wanted to know the reason of her life. She wanted to feel stronger. Wanted to know why oak felt home and why her eyes changed colors with the moods of the majestic Moon. She wanted to taste what air felt on her inner flesh.
She wanted to love deep and unconditional. She wanted to touch her tongue to magnificent spells making spirits sigh in unision for it was what her spirit craved.

She wasn't another girl who reads the Bible, for she lives it.
She doesn't have secrets, she just happens to be curious.
She doesn't love but admires with those soft eyes.
She's like a new painted picture, the colors still wet.
She is not the upper deep ocean.
She was underground water. Unbounded, free and spiritual.

Her love was something supernatural. People craved her like a goddess, too scared to go near a thing that potent and sacred.
Though some were still curious with no cat lives left. But unfortunately they said she was plain. Just vulnerable who's something a bit too plain.
Stupid!
For they didn't see what she'd hidden. Didn't realize their eyes only saw what she wanted them to see.

Some people said it rains when she's happy. Maybe that's why she lived in tropical rainforests. Or maybe it lived in her?
One more mystery to go.

She had a unforbidden desire for things deep beyond human resources.
Her eyes were blue, green, red, black, yellow and mixtures of all those shades of colors yet to be introduced in existence.

Red lips like rose petals boomed between her mouth.
A magnet with a neutral pole, attraction wasn't anything needed anymore.
Living for love? She invented thus.

Today was her birthday, she had just turned seventeen and the pain seemed to cross her troubles. Her human body was incapable of enduring the bone breaking misery the winds were playing on her.
She had  been wandering in the deep woods when it stared. She runs back to the same oak to find comfort. She sits there, curling her body, just like some hours ago, as her voice cries in pain. Though she still was not crying but screaming when she halts, feeling eyes on her.
Hearing usual shuffling near the Rose Bush, near the oak. Sensing the same presence she use to feel in her bones since her father's demise.

She knew, this time it wasn't her immature mind playing tricks. There was surely something watching her. She can feel it in her nerves as her heartbeat froze and breathing turned uneven.

The sky blackened at the middle of the afternoon. It was pitch dark and she can see the beautiful moon hovering over, creating a massive halo on her head. It was too black for a human eye. Yet her undiscovered colorful eyes, could see everything.

A halo of stars on his head, he walked near her. For a moment she thought she isn't breathing any long. Something very close to God he portrays. His eyes deep hollow of black. Body, magnificently glowing. Lips deep red. Cheeks offering her a peaceful smile. "I knew I'd stuck your fancy soon, love." He says.

"Moon...."  That was the very first word she can make out of her throat when her wings open and her eyes close.

Perhaps it was the time Moon took over what had always been his.
        ___________________________