“Say, where’s little Oli?” he questioned.

 “Well we got into a little… argument…”

 “Oh I see, further explain no more, you can stay here.”

 “Thanks man…”

 “Only if you agree to sleep with me!” he grinned.

 “Shut up!” I shouted. The funny thing was, even though this guy was always hitting on me, he was completely straight! Atleast I think he is…  

 I fell asleep on his couch last night, he insisted I slept with him in the bed, but I want him to be straight in my mind, atleast with me… and Oliver. If he ever touches him again, I swear I’m going to beat his ass again, but this time I’m going to dig his grave while I’m at it. Yes, one time he was drunk, and we were playing cards at our parent’s lake house. I was sitting close to Gary, for hate reasons, and then Oliver starts acting really slutty, and it was turning us both on, but then Gary goes up to Oliver, pulls down his pants, and starts groping his dick.  I lost it right then and there, I had blacked out, but when I came back, His face was busted up, and I was on top of him. Of course I forgave him, he was extremely drunk anyways.

 I couldn’t sleep. I could already see it getting lighter outside. I felt so guilty. But, I forgot that he hates me… he probably isn’t worried sick, he’s probably extremely happy about me being gone… It hurt me to think those thoughts. I sat up slowly. I was wearing one of Gary’s oversized band shirts, It said, METRO STATION, in big letters across the top, and I was wearing my boxers.  I walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge to find only waffles and Ben and Jerry’s Ice cream. I started to cry. I missed him so much… I picked up a small tub of Ben and Jerry’s Strawberry cheese cake ice cream, and held it close to my chest, sobbing into it.

 “Dude… I didn’t think you liked ice cream that much!” Gary laughed. I glared back at him, and he smiled, knowing what this ice cream means to me. “You love him don’t you?”

 “Well yeah, he’s my brother after all.” I had forgotten that Gary didn’t know how I felt about Oliver, but I guess it seemed obvious now…

 “No you LOVE LOVE Him! I can totally tell! The way you are always looking at him!” he said winking. “By the way, my brother Gray is coming over later, you wanna stick around to meet him?”

 “You have a brother, and his name is Gray?”

 “Yeah we’re twin’s sooo; I guess names that are similar are always chosen. But Gray isn’t all like me! he has longer hair, a bit lighter, and he’s got different skills than me.”

 “Oh well, I would like to… but I think I’m going to go home.”

 “Well you gonna atleast stick around for a while?”

 “Yeah I guess I stay a little bit.”

2 hours had past, and it was 8 am. Usually Oliver would be getting up at this time. I decided to leave, but I actually just walked around for about 4 hours. I bought my self some Star Bucks coffee, and drank it slowly.  I think I might have gone to every street or path that there is in this town. It looked like it was about to rain… I loved rainy days… I loved walking in the rain, dancing, splashing in puddles. 

I decided to go to my favorite place; it was a sidewalk in a certain neighborhood. I don’t know why I liked it, but I just did…  I walked slowly, remembering when Oliver and I had come down here once… and how much I loved it. Then I heard faint footsteps in the distance. They were rushing towards me… I assumed it was a runner, and didn’t even bother to turn and see who it was. Then before I knew it, I felt arms quickly wrap around my waste, and sobs into my shirt.

  “GIO! IM SO SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID!! I DIDN’T MEAN FOR THINGS TO TURN OUT LIKE THIS!!! IM SO SORRY!”  Shouted Oliver.

 I grasped his arms in my hands, I felt so happy right now… he remembered my favorite place, and he found me… I closed my eyes softly, and brought his hand up to my mouth. I slowly placed my lips on the and said, “I love you Oliver…”

  “I love you to Gio; please don’t take offence to what I said…”

 “Oliver, remember I will always forgive you… I love you….”  I turned around my eyes still closed, I caressed his cheeks in my hands, and I planted a light kiss on his lips. It was only for a moment, but It felt so good…  I slowly opened my eyes, and tat magical kiss faded away when I saw his face. He was freaking out, in shock, but his actual face… a giant bruise took over half of his face. His eyes were red and puffy, and they started to break out. He had a small but large at the same time cut in the middle of the bruise.  I looked at him astonished. He just looked down and the ground.

 “Who did that to your face?” I questioned in a grim, serious voice.

 “It’s o-okay, it doesn’t even hurt.” He replied, his voice shaking.

 “You’re an awful liar Oliver, now tell me who the hell hit you?” my voice was getting more and more serious, I was at breaking point. I was going to kill whoever did this to him…

 “It was Cam…”

  I grew infuriated; I grabbed him tight by the arm and started dragging him. “We’re going home.”

Authors note- HEY GUYYYYSS, I really have nothing to say for this chapter, I guess I just kinda typed it? I didn’t really think anything about the story, just typed what came to mind! :D so, yeah i typed this in a time period of stress and going out skating. My feet hurt, my butt hurts, I fell over 3 time in a row, so im hurting really bad, plus I think I caught something so I’m probably going to be type a lot now! Thnxk for reading!!!  I love everyone who read this! xD.

 REMEMBER TO VOTE! And also comment if ya want xD