Prologue

"Sometimes there isn't an obvious explanation

Why the holiest stars can feel the strongest palpitations

That's when you can bridge of light

That's when wrong turns all right

That's when you can't give up the fight..."

~ Bridge of Light by P!NK from the single 'Bridge of Light'

(The beautiful song can be found up above! You can also find it on Spotify, iTunes and Google Play, etc.)

...

...

"Nico?" Will looked at his love in worry. The last couple of months had been hard on them, Percy dying and fleeing from the Gods, especially Artemis. The goddess had made it her personal mission to find the 'dead' demigod and bring him to Olympus. As a result, the demigods moved almost every two weeks, it was exhausting, mentally and physically. They had to stay at motels now, not giving them a home. Thalia barely talked anymore, always looking out into the nothingness with a sad look on her face. It was as if she just didn't care anymore... Something just snapped inside of her when it had happened, and the mental scars just wouldn't heal. She didn't work or live anymore, she just... existed. Nico was also working less and less, saying the work just made him stress and mentally sick every time he had to go. Will didn't force them to go, knowing he couldn't do that to them, so he worked extra hours at every clinic who wanted him. "Hmm?" The response was small, but it made Will smile. "Do you want to go out for a walk? Get some fresh air?"

Nico looked up at Will, his smile bright as the sun, his blue eyes being a big contrast to the darkness around him in the room. It made Nico smile... Something he hadn't done a lot after... it happened. "Yeah sure," Nico said as he stood up. "Thalia, we're going out!" Nico shouted towards the girl on the bed. She was staring at the white ceiling, once again. It made Nico sad to see her like this, this was not Thalia... This was not a person anymore. This was the ghost of a person, just the shell of something that was.

...

"Good morning," Tony said sleepily as he gave Pepper a kiss on her cheek. "Good morning, Tony," She said with a smile as she laid her left hand on his chest, turning towards him as he laid on the right side of the bed. "What are your plans for today?" Pepper asked as she looked up to his face. "I'm going to work on some concepts for the Tower and I'm going to the cemetery, it has been exactly six months since he died and I have not been there for a while," He answered, looking at the ceiling, thinking about the past. "For reasons, you've been busy and it's in Alaska," Pepper said, laying her head on Tony's chest, hearing his relaxed heartbeat. "That doesn't give me, a person with more private jets than the president, a reason not to go." Pepper shrugged. "Then you go." "So I will..."

...

A small start to the story...

Here's the sequel! Tadaaa!

I hope you guys enjoy it :)

Keep on smilin'!

Xo'

Maria