Chapter 10

Luke's/Cartoonz's POV
       I wake up in a dark room, my hands and feet tied to the chair I'm sitting in. Two of the five men from last night smile down at me cockily. "Now that you're awake, Professor Patterson, we can get down to business." The red eyed man snickers. I shiver in fear as he and the green eyed man walk closer to me. The red eyed man crouched down to my level with a smirk.
"Who are the BBS?" He asks, lighting the tip of his finger on fire. "I'm not telling." I breath out. He brings his finger over to my wrist and touches it. I scream in pain as he burns my wrist. He takes his finger away with a smile. "Again. Who are the BBS?" He asks again a little more menacingly. "L-Look! I don't know who they are! I've been searching for years and I haven't gotten any luck!" I exclaim, not telling the full truth. I know who H2ODelirious is, but that's it and there's no way I'm giving him up.
"Is that so? Then who's Jonathan Denis?" The green eyed man asks. I tense and look up at them with fearful eyes. "After we knocked you out, we looked through your computer history and there is a lot of information about him." The green eyed man explains with a Cheshire smile. "He has to be part of the BBS if you're so interested in him." The red eyed man states.
       My breath hitches as I try to devise a believable lie to throw them off. "Fine, if you won't tell us we'll go ask him ourselves." The green eyed man states. "What?! No!" I scream, but it's too late. They've already left the room and locked the door.

Jonathan's/Delirious' POV
       I look around at the drunk customers as I clean one of the shot glasses. How the fuck did they find out about Brock?! His suck a passive person... How would they ever suspect him?! How?!
       I sigh and put the glass down, moving on to the next one. As I'm cleaning the glass, my friend Adam walks up behind me. "I'll take that! Your shift is up. Go home." He says, snatching the glass and rag from my hands. I chuckle and nudge him playfully. "Fine! If that's how you feel! I'll just leave! Fuck you guys, I'm out!" I shout at him as I clock myself out. "Fuck you too, Jonathan!" Adam jokes, shooting me the middle finger. I turn my back to him and hold two middle fingers behind my back, pointing them both at Adam.
       We both share a laugh as I walk out the door, leaving Adam behind the counter. I let out one last giggle as I walk down the sidewalk, snuggling into my blue hoodie. I'm supposed to be wearing my shitty ass liquor whole uniform, but puke green doesn't look too good on me and I would much rather wear my ocean blue hoodie.
       As I'm walking down the sidewalk I see two familiar faces that I really don't want to see at the moment. Shit! Why are those element fuckers just casually walking down the street?!  Whatever, I just need to stay calm and walk past them like they're just normal people.
       I stuff my hands in my pockets and hang my head down as I walk by. Just as I'm about to walk past them, one of them grabs my arm. "Hey!" I exclaim in surprise as they pull me in front of them. "What's your name?" Red asks. What do I say? Do they know who I am? They knew who Brock was... Do I say my real name? That's too risky... I need to come up with a name fast. "Uh, my name is Evan." I blurt out. Should I have said Evan's name? Did I just make a mistake? Do they know who Evan is too? Did I just fuck us both? There's probably a hundred Evans in this city, so I think we're safe. "That's not what your name tag says, Mr. Denis." Green points out with a grin. My face goes pale as I stare at them, thinking of a way to get out of this.
       "So, which one are you?" Red snickers. Ignoring his question, I look around to find an exit to see an alleyway. Without any more thought, I make a run for it. "Get him!" Red exclaims as I run through the maze of dark alleys.
       As I'm running I run into none other than the silver eyed fuck. "Don't think we didn't expect you to make a break for it." He says as he runs at me. I quickly turn back and run down another set of alleys, three pairs of footsteps trailing behind me. Dammit! I'm running out of options! There's still two left and I have no idea where they are!
       As I'm running, I stumble upon white eyes. I huff and turn to go in the other direction, only to be cut off by the blue eyed man. Welp, there they are. I growl as the all close in on me, completely surrounding me. They begin to circle me, taking a step closer each time. I need to escape! I try to run through a gap in the circle, but they grab both of my arms. "Not today, buddy." Are the last words I hear before I feel something hard hit my head, forcing me into a deep sleep.

It's been a while hasn't it? Heh. I'm sorry. A lot of stuff has been going on with a very unfortunate kid a my school. You guys probably haven't heard about him since you guys probably don't live down here, but a kid I've grown up with recently committed suicide and it's been really hard for me to think straight. It took me the entire day just to write this. If you guys don't mind, I'd like to spread a hashtag that's been going around my school and make it popular so people know not to bully. It's #TrentStrong Please try to tell your friends and family so we can get it out there. It would mean the world to me if he would be able to become as famous as Amanda Todd or any of the other well known suicide victims. Thank you for reading. Hopefully I'll be able to focus long enough to update again.