Chapter 4

Evan's/Night Owl's/Vanoss' POV
This is going to be a miniature chappie that explains what the 'thud' was in the last chapter. Enjoy.
       I tremble in fear as I approach Jon's door. Dammit, I should've never made that stupid deal with Tyler. I told him that if he were to ever 'ask out' that news reporter guy I would have to ask out Jonathan. At first I thought it was just a joke, but no! I just HAD to let Tyler go out on his own...
       I open the door and shut it behind me. "Evan? What are you doing in here?" Jon asks, jumping off his bed and walking over to me. "Woah, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." He says with worry, looking at me with is icy blue, calming eyes. Here it goes.
       I close my eyes and grab Jon's waist with one hand and the back of his head with the other. I pull him close until our lips meet. He jumps, but relaxes into the kiss. I press him against the wall to deepen the kiss, making a loud 'thud'. Bam! There ya go! Question Answered! Myth Busted! Explosions! Michael Bay! Ahhhh!
       Jon's hand wrap themselves around my neck. I move my hand that was on his head down to his waist and hold him as close to me as I could. The kiss was slow, deep, and passionate. I smile in the kiss and opened one of my eyes. Jon's face gets cuter and cuter the more I look at it.
       I close my eye again and lean up against him, tilting my head to make the kiss EVEN deeper. Once our lips separated, we stared into each other's eyes. "I love you, Jonathan." I whisper into his ear, making him shiver. "I love you too, Evan." He responds with a tint of pink on his face, adding to his beauty.
Sorry it's so small! I just wanted to get this info in before I did any bigger chapters.