Chapter 3

Craig's/MiniLadd's POV

        I comb my hair and look at myself in the mirror. I know this isn't a 'date' so I don't want to look like I'm going on a date with him. I need something casual, but good looking. Maybe a button up with jeans! That shouldn't look too fancy!
        I dash to my closet and grab a red and black plaid button up and a pair of random pair of jeans. I run back to the mirror to make sure I look okay. Not too bad... I think I'm ready!
       I run into my living room and sit on the couch, staring at the clock. What time should I leave? I need to get there by 8, but I don't know how long it will take to get there... I think it should take about 30 minutes by car and it's 7:15 right now. I think I'll go ahead and leave, I won't be too early.
       I smile to myself, grabbing my satchel and putting on a pair of black tennis shoes, running out the door and to my car. I cant believe this is actually happening. I really owe Brian one for taking my place back at the station!

Tyler's/Wildcat's POV

I wish I could dress up for him, but I have to wear my uniform... I could just wear my mask with an outfit, but he'd see what my body looks like and, as paranoid as it may sound, he may see me in public an recognize my skin.
       I sigh and check the clock. 7:30, I better go. "Ill see you fucks later!" I call to the guys, not waiting for an answer as I run out the door. I turn into an albino tiger and sprint to my destination. Once I got there I changed back into a human and almost drooled at the sight of Craig.
        He is leaning on his car, staring off into the distance. "Hey Craig Thompson!" I call with a grin. He jumps and turns to face me. "Oh, hi! I didn't know you were already here!" Craig says, walking over to me. I chuckle and stare into his hazel eyes. "What do you plan on showing me?" He asks.
       "You'll see." I say, changing into a horse. I use my head to motion for him to hop on. Craig hesitates at first, but jumps on my back. I internally smile and gallop off, heading to my secret spot where I like to blow off steam and think.
       After a while, we finally made it to the woods. I stop and wait for Craig to get off my back. Once he's off I change back into a human. "I didn't know we a forest here! I thought Los Santos was just smog and concrete!" Craig exclaims out of shock. I laugh and look over at him. "It gets better." I say before grabbing his hand and pulling him through the woods and to the tallest tree in the forest where my tree house sat.
       I walk over to the ladder and climb it, Craig following closely behind me. Once we reached the top, I step aside to let Craig see the view. "Holy shit." He mutters while looking down at the city. I smirk and lean back on the tree, admiring Craig while he admires the view. "Why are you showing me this?" He questions out of curiosity.
       I tense and think. What should I say?! Ummm, hold on a second. "Um, I just thought you'd like it." I say, relaxing. Craig nods and goes back to looking at the city. We stay up there for a bit, talking and getting to know each other. By each other, I mean Craig. As much as I hate it, I can't let Craig know anything about me.
       Craig and I both climb back down the ladder with smiles on our faces. "That was sooo much fun! Today has been great!" Craig yells happily. Wait, does that mean I impressed him? Do I have a better chance now with him now?! Yes, a few more of these little 'play dates' and I'll have Craig all to myself!
       "Hey, we can do this again sometime if you want." I offer nervously. "Yeah, sure! When?" He asks. "Um... Today is Thursday, so let's do this next Thursday! We can make this a weekly thing!" I suggest with hope. "Okay." Craig agrees with a smile.
I return his smile and walk him out of the forest, changing back into a horse. Without any hesitation this time, he jumps on my back. I trot back, but I stop a few miles away from the resort. Craig slides off of me before I change back into a human. "Why'd we stop?" He asks. "So I could talk to you while I walk you back to the resort." I state. "Oh! Okay!" Craig says, walking along next to me.
We joke around and talk until we reach his car. "Thanks for bringing me with you! I had a lot of fun! Hopefully I'll see you soon! Bye!" Craig thanks as he runs off to his car, his hand brushing against mine. I blush and watch as he drives off, waving him goodbye.
Once I'm sure Craig is gone, I change into an albino tiger and run back to our base. I walk through the door and try to avoid any contact with the guys. "Holy shit Tyler, what happened! You're red from head to toe! What the fuck did you two do earlier!" Evan teases. "Nothing you dirty- minded bastard!" I defend, turning redder. "Well than why are you blushing?" He asks playfully. "I don't know! Don't question me!" I whine.
"Fine, at least tell me how it went." Evan asks. "We're going out again next Thursday." I answer truthfully. An evil smile creeps on his face, scaring me a little. "Good to know." He says before walking into Jon's room and shutting the door, locking it. Wait, why did Evan just walk into Jonathan's room?
I hear a thud coming from the room and quickly run to my room, shutting the door so I don't hear anything else.
What's going on in Del's room? Is it what Tyler thinks or is it something COMPLETELY different. Tell me in the comments!