Chapter 5

Craig's/MiniLadd's POV

       I fiddle with a random pen that was laying on my work desk as I waited for some news to cover. Hopefully a super villain will show up so I can see Wildcat and the rest of the BBS... "Hey Craig, we've got another case! Get your ass over here!" Brian calls as if reading my mind. Yes! Now all I need is for the BBS to show up! I quickly get up and grab all of my supplies, dashing over to Brian.
       "You got the camera?" I ask him and he nods, lifting up a new, expensive-looking camera without a stand. "I haven't found a stand that will fit it and I really want to try it out, so I'm going to use it for today and quit until I find a stand for it." Brian explains as he straps the camera to his hand. "Nice! Let's go!" I rush. "Where are we going?" I question him as we hop into the van. "There's a random ass guy that can control nature terrorizing the park." Brian says while driving off.
       "We have a park?" I question, receiving flashbacks of Wildcat when he showed me his tree house. I really need to get out more... I don't know shit about this giant ass city!
       Once we reach the Los Santos City Park, we could immediately see the action. A man is ripping the place to shreds using long, over-sized vines. I hold my microphone up to my face and give Brian the signal. He gives the countdown and turns on the camera.
       "I am Crag Thompson from Weasel News, and I am here live at the scene! A mysterious super villain is terrorizing Los Santos city park using greenery! Now all we can do is hope that the BBS come to save the day, and I have no doubts that they will." I state before I felt something crawling up my leg. I look down to see one of the smaller vines swirling up my leg. I hear Brian's breath hitch followed by the sound of his camera hitting the ground, so I look over at him only to see that he is in the same situation I'm in.
       More vines begin to crawl up both over our bodies leaving us unable to move. I try my best to wiggle my way out, but it's grip only grows tighter. The sound of maniacal laughter mocked Brian and I as we tried to escape the mans grasp. C'mon BBS, get over here!
       "Look, it's the BBS!" "They're finally here!" "We're saved!" Voices from beneath me exclaim with happiness. I turn my head to see none other than the BBS coming to save the day. Night Owl, Early Bird, and Wildcat  are flying in while H2ODelirious, Basically, and Nogla are running to the scene. The man let's out another laugh as he pulls both me and Brian closer to him, so that we were right next to him. Wildcat drifts to the ground and changes into a human.
       "Welcome to the show, BBS! You're here just in time to watch the demise of these two poor, helpless individuals." The man said as he tightened his grip on us, making it hard to breath. They all turned to face us and I see Wildcat's eyes widen. "Let the civilians go, ass hat! They have nothing to do with this!"  Wildcat exclaims with anger evident in his voice. "Oh, how wrong you are. These two unfortunate 'civilians' as well as the rest of Los Santos have everything to do with it!" The man laughs, squeezing us even tighter, making me clench my eyes shut and grit my teeth to hide the pain.
       "Let them go before we have to make you!" Early Bird demands with just as much anger as Wildcat. "Fine, I'll let them go." He snickers before throwing us into the air. We both scream as we fall to the ground. I close my eyes to prepare for the painful landing, but I land in someone's arms instead. I slowly open my eyes to see Wildcat's face an inch or so from mine. I blush and look around for Brian to see that Early Bird caught him and has him in his arms. "Th-Thanks." I say with an awkward laugh.
He smiles and gently sits me back on my feet, changing into a bird and flying towards the mystery man. Early Bird sits Brian next to me and follows Wildcat. I turn to face Brian to see his eyes following Early Bird. I nudge him a little and he turns to me. "I can see why you adore them so much..." Brian says as he watches the battle. "Yeah, they're pretty bad ass." I chuckle with a smile.
After a while, the man ran off. Instead of trying to catch him, the BBS confronts us. Basically, Nogla, Wildcat, and H2ODelirious run up to us while Early Bird and Night Owl fly down to our level. "You two okay?" Night Owl asks with concern.
Brian and I exchange glances before nodding. "Good. Try to stay a safer distance next time. This shit can get pretty dangerous." H2ODelirious says while crossing his arms. "Yes, sir." Brian and I say in synch. H2ODelirious laughs and gives us a welcoming smile. Well, at least they aren't pissed at us.
Brian suddenly tenses and frantically looks around. "Oh, are you looking for this?" Early Bird asks as he pulls Brian's camera out from behind his back, handing it to him. "Yes! Thank you so much!" Brian exclaims as he looks for any damage. "Wow, there's not even a scratch on it! Wait... It's still rolling!" Brian says in shock. He holds the camera up so it faced me and the BBS.
I giggle and grab my microphone. "So BBS, do you have anything to say to Los Santos?" I ask before handing Nogla the microphone. "Well, uh, stay safe I guess." Nogla says while looking around at the rest of the BBS. They nod and smile for the camera before Brian turned it off. "Thank you." I thank, putting the mic in my satchel. "No problem. We're just doing our job." Basically states with a grin.
"Well, we best get going. Maybe we'll meet again soon." Early Bird says to Brian as he flies away, leaving him speechless. "Yeah, let's get going guys." Night Owl agrees, flying off. The rest of the BBS follow him, leaving both of us standing there dumbfounded.
"Hehe, uh. I don't think I'm going to go back to work today... I'm going home, you want me to drop you off at work?" Brian questions with an unfamiliar spark in his eye. What is Brian up to? "Sure, but I'm going home too. I just need to pick up my car. You better get yours too because I doubt the boss would be too happy with you if you took the work van home with you." I suggest as I jump into to passenger seat. "Okay." Brian replies after getting in the drivers seat and driving to the Weasel News Station.
       "See you around, Brian!" I call to him, getting in my car and starting it. "See ya!" Brian's distant voice calls back. I smile and back out of the parking lot and into the busy streets of Los Santos.
Bam!!! Magic! Michael Bay! Matt Damen! Brad Pit! James Bond! Other famous people! A new chapter! Ahhhh! I just ate like 8 of the big Twix thingies and a big bottle of Dr.Pepper and I'm really hyper! Huehuehuehuehue!!!!!!!