Chapter 7

Luke's/CaRtOoNz's POV
This is later that night

I sit in front of my computer and do what I always do... Research. I don't know why, but for some reason I've been extremely interested in superheroes. Since I can't keep my mind off of them, I decided to dedicate my time to finding out who they are so I can properly thank them.
I think I've actually figured out one of the identities of the BBS, and he's my favorite out of all of them. H2ODelirious, aka Jonathan Denis. Did I finally do it? Has all of these years of labor finally paid off? I smile to myself as I look up all that I can of the 'Jonathan Denis' character.
A sudden wave of shivers crawl down my back as I begin to feel extremely uncomfortable. Is someone watching me? I roll away from my desk in my computer chair, looking around my bedroom. I shake off the feeling and get back to work until I feel another wave of shivers followed by something unpleasant.
"Hm... Professor Patterson? What might you be doing so late at night?" A dark, menacing voice questions. I whip my chair around to see five figures peering down at me. Each of their eyes glow a different color. There's red, white, blue, silver, and green. Ah shit...
"We've been looking at your little website and have found it very helpful, but we think it'll be a lot more helpful to us to be able to talk to the owner in person." The silver-eyed man smiles, talking a step forward. I step back and bump into my computer desk, making me squeak. Wait, my pocket knife!
I quickly reach down into my pocket and grab my knife, pulling it out and waving it around in front of me. "S-Stay back!" I stutter with fear. They all chuckle darkly, making my heart jump. Suddenly, a gush of air whips my knife out of my hand and into the floor. The fuck?! Please don't tell me these guys are...
A light comes on, lighting up the room, but it isn't an ordinary light, it's fire. My jaw drops as I stare at the flames dancing through the red-eyed man's fingertips. "We need a favor from you, Patterson. You are going to tell us the identities of the BBS." The blue-eyed man grins.
       "Oh yeah? Well what if I don't?" I spit, gaining a boost of courage which immediately plummets when they all let out another frightening laugh. "Trust me. You will." The white-eyed one says before my vision grows blurry and I succumb to the darkness.

Brian's/Terrorizer's POV

Well, I found out who Early Bird is... Does that mean I need to contact the owner of that website. What was he's name? Luck Porterman? No. Luke Patterson! Yeah, but Brock doesn't want me telling anyone... This guy earned it though! His website helped me find out who Brock is! Well, I could always tell him not to tell anyone.
       I smile to myself as I get off of the couch and walk over to my computer. I get onto the website and look for his information. (Insert Number Here). I run over to my phone and pick it up, dialing the number I saw on the screen. I listen to the repetitive rings until someone finally answers the phone.
"Hi! Is this Luke Patterson?!" I ask into the phone. "Yes." I deep, dark, menacing voice answers. Damn, I didn't think this guy was so... Scary sounding. "Okay, uh, I saw your website and did some investigating. I managed to find out who Early Bird is, but you can't tell anyone or put it on your website." I say. "Oh really, and what might your name be?" He asks me, sending shivers throughout my body.
"I'm Brian Terror! I'm a camera man for Weasel News! I work for Craig Thompson! He's probably just as into superheroes as you are, if not more!" I reply. "Interesting. Well, may you tell me who Early Bird is?" He questions. I begin to feel a knot in my stomach. Something in my mind keeps telling me no, but this guy helped me so I have to tell him. "Brock Snuckle." I answer. A symphony of chuckles emit from the other end of the phone.
       Wait, is there more than one person there? "Alright, we'll tell Professor Patterson when he wakes up from his little 'cat nap'. I'm sure he'll be very pleased." A different, familiar voice states, making me tense. That's the tree hugger fuck that grabbed Craig and I at the park! I fucked up big time, didn't I?

Sorry it's a little short, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways! Thanks for reading! Buh Bai!!!!

Typical Superhero Story ~MiniCatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें