Chapter 1

Tyler's/Wildcat's POV
Ugh, I'm so fucking bored! I just want something to happen! It's too quiet! "Yo Evan, is anything going on in the city?! I want to kick som ass!" I call after Evan. He chuckles and turns his attention to me.
"Sorry Tyler, nothing ye- wait! Hold on a sec! There's an attack at the giant ass hotel we always joke about staying in!" Evan answered, running over to me and showing me the Weasel News report on his phone. I squinted my eyes to try to adjust to the size of his phone. "Hold on." I say as I grab the remote and turn the TV on, flipping to the Weasel News station.
Evan puts his phone back in his pocket and turns to the TV. The news reporter, Craig Thompson, is on the scene. "Oh, look who it is. Isn't that the news reporter your always trying to impress?" Evan teased. I huffed and crossed my arms. Here we go again. "I don't try to impress him." I pout.
"Are you sure, cause you always go full try-hard mode whenever he's around." Evan said. "No, I don't. I'm always like that." I lie. "If you admit you have a little crush on him, I'll let you go on the mission by yourself so you can impress him." Evan bargains, making me tense. "Okay fine! Whatever! I do have a tiny crush, so are you going to let me go alone?!" I confess with a defeated frown. "Yes, go get em' tiger." Evan says, patting my back. "Thank you!" I thank before quickly slipping my uniform on and sprinting out the door.

Craig's/MiniLadd's POV

I sat at my computer, researching everything I could about Wildcat and writing it down in my notebook that I always bring when reporting a case. I drew a picture of the head of an albino tiger on the front. I've learned that Wildcat really likes to change into an albino tiger, and that's why I decided to draw it on the front of my notebook.
        "Hey Craig! A new super villain is attacking the Rocky Roads Resort! I bet that superhero team you're so interested in is going to be there soon! You wanna go?" My camera man, Brian, asks. "Fuck yes! Is your camera in the van?!" I question grabbing my notebook and mic. "Yep, now hurry up before the other news reporters get there first!" Brian answers, grabbing my wrist and hauling ass to our news van.
       We both jump in and drive off to the Resort. Once we get there, I see a flaming man in the sky. He repeatedly throws balls of flame at the already burning building. Brian and I open up the trunk and grab the camera. Brian sets it up while I prep myself for the heroes in case they come.
       "Okay, is your mic on?" Brian asks. I look at the on and off switch and flip it up so it was on. "Yes." I state with a smile. "Three, two, one. You're on." Brian says, looking into the camera. "I'm here live at the Rocky Road Resort in Los Santos where a super villain with the power of fire is shooting what appears to be balls of fire and the resort. There is no sign of our favorite superhero squad yet, but I'm sure they will be here soon." I say explain into my mic, holding my notebook tightly.
       I continued explaining the situation until I had to stop. "And... You're off." Brian tells me. I nod and turn to watch the scene as I wait for the BBS to show up. No one knows what it stands for other than Night Owl, H2ODelirious, Early Bird, Nogla, Basically, and Wildcat.
       "Hey Craig, I'm going to head back to the station, if you want to stay here and wait just call me and I'll pick you up." Brian says as he hops in the van. "Okay, I'll see ya later." "See ya" We say as Brain drives off. I turn my mic off and put both it and my notebook in my satchel.
       Please hurry, BBS... "Look! It's Wildcat!" A pedestrian exclaims while pointing behind me. I turn and see none other than Wildcat running to the scene. I'm temped to scream with joy, but I keep it in. "Hey, overgrown candle! Quit playing with fire you're going to end up burning yourself!" He yells at the mystery man.
        The man smiles and laughs making Tyler laugh. "Oh, you can't be laughing at me. Who are you laughing a-" Tyler says while pretending to look around for the person the man was laughing at, but stops when his eyes land on mine. We just stood there for a moment, staring intently into each other's eyes.
       The man let out another laugh and slowly floated to the ground, walking over to Wildcat. Wildcat and I both snapped out of our trance and woke up to reality. He turned to face the flaming man and clenched his fists. "I'm not the one that's going to get burned." The man threatened in a deep, scary voice. I want to run away, but I just stand here. Something keeps telling me to stay.
        With that, the two go at each other with full force. Wildcat changes from an eagle, to an albino tiger, and to several other animals throughout the whole fight. The two were neck to neck until the man sent a large ball of fire straight to Wildcat, blasting him off his feet. They both are weak. But the villain has the upper hand on him.
       The man laughs and hovers over the wounded Wildcat. He coughed a few times and groaned in pain. He has his back turned! Maybe I can step in! I took my mic out of my satchel and crept up behind the man. I swing at the man and bash him in the head. He falls to the ground, unconscious.
Holy shit! I just took down a super villain! Of course Wildcat weakened him, but I finished the job! I crouch down next to Wildcat and look for any serious wounds. "H-Hey! Are you okay?" I ask, staring into his eyes again. "I-I'm fine!" He stutters, trying to sit up to no avail. "Here! Let me help!" I say, wrapping his arm around my neck and pulling him to his feet. "Thanks." He mutters, clenching his stomach in pain.
       "We need to get you to a hospital!" I say with worry. "No! I can't go to a hospital. They'll need my insurance information and they could find out who I am." Tyler denies through gritted teeth. I sigh and think of what I could do.
Well the hospital is out of the question... What I'm a supposed to do?! Maybe I could take him to my place and fix him up there! I think I have a first aid kit in my bathroom! "I think I have a first aid kit at my house. Is it okay if I take you there and fix you up myself?" I offer with a hopeful smile.
       "Yes, thank you!" Wildcat exclaimed. Yes! I'm actually helping the coolest superhero in the world! Today has been amazing! I hope I can actually become friends with him! That would be a dream come true!