Chapter 6

Brock's/Early Bird's/Moo's POV

"Damn, we were badass out there!" Marcel praises while walking into our secret base. It's pretty deep in the forest, so no one ever comes here, making it the perfect place to make our base. "Yeah! Now we can relax for the rest of the day! Those villain fuckers know not to fuck with Los Santos!" Nogla exclaims happily.
       "Pft, you guys get to relax! I still have to go to my other job back at Starbucks!" I scoff before walking to my room and changing into my other uniform. I step out and leave my dipshit friends. I fly up above the trees and fly back down when I get closer to the city. I walk the rest of the way out of the woods and jog my way to Starbucks.
       Once I get there, I'm greeted by my angry boss. "Brock why are you late, again?!?!" She exclaims in fury. "I'm sorry ma'am! This isn't my only job and they don't always let me off in time to get here!" I defend myself with my arms up in surrender. She let's out an agitated sigh. "Alrighty Snuckle. Just try to get here on time and if you can't just get here around the time for your shift..." She says. "Okay! Thank you!" I exclaim before running behind the counter an getting ready for the next customer.
       I tense when I see none other than Brian walk through the doors. My manager walks off, his eyes following her. He walks over to the counter and stared into my eyes with an accomplished smile. "Wow, that lady looks pissed." He says looking down at me. "Oh, y-yeah.... That's my manager. She's pissed at me because I got here late." I reply scratching the back of my neck. His smile grows wider and a spark lights in his eyes. Uh oh.

Brian's/Terrorizer's POV

I drive as fast as I can to my house. Early Bird... I need to know who that guy is! I finally arrive at my house and park in the driveway. I turn off the ignition and take my keys. I dash to my door and quickly unlock it, kicking the door shut and running to my bedroom. I grab my lap top from the floor and set it on my desk.
       I open it up and turn it on, clicking the 'Internet Browser' icon on the screen. It takes me to Google and I type 'Early Bird' in the search bar. I click on the first link on the screen and read the page. Okay, Early Bird can fly, obviously. He's male, obviously. He's in the BBS, obviously. I already know all of this shit!!! I need something more, dammit! I groan and exit that site and click a new one. I go through various random websites until one catches my eye. Superheroconspiracies.gov... That sounds interesting. I click it and read the sites information.

         Super Hero Conspiracies
       Hello, I am Luke Patterson. I work for the government and I have taken an interest in these 'Superheroes' that have been saving our world. It seems that there's one group of  Superheroes per popular city...

- San Fierro: Derp Crew
- Las Venturas: The Crew
- Los Santos: BBS
- Liberty City: LNC (Late Night Crew)
- Del Perro: The Creatures
- Rockford Hills: The Sidemen

I have decided to go into the job records of each and every man and woman in these cities to determine for myself who these Superheroes secret identities could be. If you end up finding out one of their identities please notify me. (Insert Email Here)

Interesting... I look around the website page to see a search bar in the top right corner. I click it and type 'Early Bird'. A page that lists several names appears on my screen.

Early Bird. One of Los Santos' most beloved superheroes. I have collected some information about some of the men in Los Santos in attempt to determine who Early Bird may be. I narrowed it down to six individuals. Ease notify me if you know who this mystery man is.

- Jerry Richards: Convenient Store Cashier
- Marcus McCarfy: Liquor Hole Bartender
- Evan Fong: Bahama Mama's Bartender
- Terry Catcher: Cockatoos Stripper
- Brock Snuckle: Starbucks Cashier
- Conner Harrison: Scientist

Welp, now I have to pick who I'm going to check out first. I examine the names when I get a sudden craving for coffee. Well, I guess I'm going to Starbucks first! I close my lap top and leave my house. I drive to the closest Starbucks in hopes that this 'Brock' guy will be there.
      I park in the parking lot and walk through the doors. I see a man dart behind the counter and an angry-looking woman stomping off through the windows. I walk in with my eyes glued to the man behind the counter. I look down at his name tag and smile. Brock Snuckle. I look into his eyes and see the same sparkling eyes of Early Bird.
       "Wow, that lady looks pissed." I say, my eyes still fixed on the smaller man. "Oh, y-yeah. That's my manager... She's pissed at me because I got here late." Brock says, his voice sounding suspiciously similar to Early Bird's. My smile grows. I got em'. "Oh, well that's an easy fix. Just leave home a little earlier than you usually do. You know what they say, the Early Bird gets the worm." I say.
       He tenses up. "Y-Yeah. Um, uh... What would you like? Uh, o-our menu is just up there." Brock stutters, pointing at the menu above him. "Oh, I'll take a Mocha with a side of answers." I order as I cross my arms, my devious and successful smile still resting on my face. "A-Answers? Do you have any questions about the menu?" He asks nervously. "No, but I do have a unique question for you." I say cockily. I can't believe a craving just got me what I've been looking for. Thank you, Starbucks and Luke Patterson!!!
       "W-What would that be, sir?" Brock questions while ringing up my order and handing me my coffee. "I think it would be best for me to talk to you in private." I answer, making him shiver. "Um, h-hold on... Hey, uh, Max! You think you can fill in for me for a few minutes! I'll be back soon!" He calls to the back of the shop. "Yeah! I've got you! Take you time!" A voice calls back. A tall man with dark brown/almost black hair and a goatee. "Thank you so much, Gassy! I'll pay you back later!" Brock thanks to which 'Max' shakes his head. "No need, I was getting bored washing the dishes anyways." Max says before taking Brock's place at the cash register.
       I swiftly snatch Brock's hand and drag him outside and into the alley way in between the Starbucks and a gas station. "Brock Snuckle... You're Early Bird aren't you?!" I whisper/yell. He freezes. "N-No!!! Why would you think that!" He exclaims, stumbling on his words. "Awww, c'mon Brock. Your body figure, your eyes, your voice... You look, sound, and act just like Early Bird." I say as I let go of his hand.
       "B-" "But, nothing. You're Early Bird! You can't lie to me! I could never forget the face of the man that save me today! Your voice, your appearance, your sparkling eyes! It's imprinted in my head and I can't get it out! I don't want to get it out. I want to thank you for saving me, not some Eagle mask, you." I interrupt him. C'mon, just admit it! I know who you are! Brock looks down in thought. He sighs and looks up at me. "You're welcome." He pouts, crossing his arms.
       I fist pump the air. "Yes! Haha, I knew it! Fuck yeah! You have no idea how much weight has just been lifted off of my chest!" I shout in celebration. "C-Calm down! You're going to attract unwanted attention! This type of shit is dangerous! You can't tell anyone who I am!" Brock whispers. "Okay, okay. I wont tell, but only on one condition." I smile. He raises an eyebrow. "What's the condition?" He asks. "We totally need to hang out! I don't mean to be a bother, but this is just too cool." I bargain. Brock grins from ear to ear. "Y-Yeah! Sure, uh... You won't be a bother! I-I'll see you later! I have to get back to work before my boss has my ass!" Brock stutters. "Okay! Yeah! See ya!" I say before running back to my car and driving away. Problem solved. Now I can go home and get some rest. My brain hurts after everything that has happened today...
O.O Player CaRtOoNz and GassyMexican has entered the game!