Chapter 8

Brock's/Moo's/Early Bird's POV
This is the next day.

       I rush through the doors of Starbucks just in time. My boss, Minx HA! Didn't expect that did ya?, let out a relieve sigh when she saw me walk in. "You're actually on time today! Good work, Brock!" Max yells from inside the kitchen. I giggle and strut over to my work station, acting way too proud than I need to. "Don't get all cocky now, Mr.Snuckle. I'll let you brag all you want if you manage to get here on time for a whole week." Minx says as she crosses her arms. I whine, making Gassy laugh. "Well, hurry up and get to work! We're opening in 30 minutes!" Minx announces before walking away and disappearing into her office.

~ Le Bootyful Time Skeeeep ~

I stand behind the counter when my favorite person in the world walks through the doors. I smile dreamily at him as he walks up to me. "B-Brock. I need to tell you something important." He stutters with worry written on his face. I blush a little. "W-What is it?" I ask. Brian looks around to see if anyone is listening before leaning over the counter. "Look, both you and Early Bird are in danger!" He whispers/yells. I raise an eyebrow at him.
Danger? Early Bird is always in some sort if danger, but me? What does he mean? I look over the counter and notice five mysterious looking men walking towards the door. "Hold on a second, Brian. I'll talk to you about it later. I've got some customers. Just go sit at that table over there while I take their orders." I say, pointing over at a table that's close to the counter. He huffs before stomping over to the table.
       The five men walk in and stop in the middle of the restaurant. Wait, are they going to order? I examine them with a septic all look on my face, but freeze when I see a familiar face. That's the guy from the park!!! What the fuck is he doing here and why is he with four other people?! What's going on?!
       Out of nowhere, the group pull guns out of their jackets. Everyone screams and drops to the ground, hiding under tables and behind chairs. "Don't worry! We're not planning on hurting anyone unless we don't get what we want!" The one with glowing white eyes says. My eyes widen as I slowly crouch behind the counter so they can't see me.
       "Well what do you want?!" Minx asks angrily. Please don't tell me they're here for what I think they're here for... "Early Bird." One of them says. Fuck! Why?! Wait... Is this what Brian was talking about when he said I was in danger? He knew something like this was going to happen?! How?! "Well gentlemen, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but Early Bird isn't here." Minx spits with fiery eyes.
       "Well miss, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but yes, he is here. In fact, he actually works at your lovely establishment." One of the men says sarcastically. They know who I am?! How?! The only people that know is Evan, David, Marcel, Jonathan, and Brian!
"W-What?" Minx stutters in shock as she looks around at all of the employees, including me. "All of your questions will be answered soon enough, miss. Hey Early Bird, we've got some worms over here just for you! Come out, come out, wherever you are!" One of the men teases. I grit my teeth and clench my fists in anger. I wish I could just come out and beat the shit out of those fuckers, but I need to keep my identity secret...
"Too chicken to come out, are we? Well we can fix that." A dark voice says before a familiar squeak makes my blood boil. That sounded like Brian. I swear if they lay a single finger on him I will kill every last one of those fucks! I poke my head up to see who they had grabbed, making my mind grow cloudy with anger.
The one with red eyes is pointing a gun at Brian. He cocks the gun, making me completely lose it. "No!" I scream before jumping out from behind the counter and flying straight towards the red-eyed fuck. I grab him by the collar of his shirt and pin him to the wall on the other side of the building. He smirks at me, so I punch him repeatedly, but none of them were able to remove that stupid smile.
As I release my anger out on the red-eyed man, I feel something snake up my leg, making my breath hitch. I drop the man and look down to see vines making their way up my body. Fuck! I was so into beating the shit out of one guy that I completely forgot there's four other guys here! I try to fly out of it's grasp, but to no avail.
The vines move from my legs to my torso, disabling my ability to move. "Let me go you piece of shit!" I demand as I squirm to the best of my ability. I can feel myself being lowered and brought towards the middle of the room. "Awww. Well isn't it the one and only Early Bird. What were you saying earlier, little miss know-it-all? Didn't you say Early Bird wasn't here? Hm... I think you did!" The green-eyed man smirks at Minx whom just stares at me in shock.
       I look over at Brian to see if he's alright and notice him slowly creeping up on the green-eyed man. Before I knew it, Brian's fist met with the mans jaw, weakening the vine's grip on me. I quickly rip through the vines and land next to Brian. We both back up until our backs hit the wall, his hand held in front of me defensively.
       "Brian, what are you doing?!" I ask. "Protecting you, Brock, what else would I be doing?!" He answers as he glares at the five men viscously. "Shouldn't I be the one protecting you?! I'm the one with super powers here!" I argue. Brian was about to argue back, but a shard of ice comes flying our way. "Brian, look out!" I warn before tackling him to the ground. The shard impales the wall right where we were standing just a few seconds ago.
       "Awe, how sweet! You two act just like a couple! This is perfect! Now you can tell us who the rest of the BBS are!" The silver-eyed man cheers with an evil grin. "Oh yeah, and what makes you fucks think I'll do that?" I question through gritted teeth. "Because we'll kill your little friend if you don't!" The white-eyed one answers me darkly.
       Brian's eyes widen with fear. Those fuck wads think they can hurt Brian without getting me first? Ha, they're pretty funny. "Well, the thing is, you guys are going to have to kill me before you ever even think of laying a hand on him." I growl. Brian stares at me in shock as I get up, preparing to fight. If I die here, I'll die fighting for the man I love. Even if I've only seen him on a television screen...

Oh shite, shit's about to go down! Are they going to successfully kidnap Brock and Brian or will they manage to escape? Tell me in the comments! Thanks for reading! Buh bai!!!