28.

kian.

 I walked through the mall with Lia and the kid that she was baby sitting and this makes one thing clear to me , If I ever have children , I can't bring them to her for no reason at all , she's a terrible baby sitter.

she gave the kid alcohol

she made him steal something for her , but being the good person that I am , I made him put it back. 

and on top of that she almost got caught doing both of those things . Lia has never done this before which is why I'm so shocked at her new actions , but I'm in no position to question her about any of those things , we just became friends again and I don't wanna judge her choices.

''Kian , look who just walked in.'' Lia turned me around and I saw Andrea.

this should be great. Maybe , I should just pretend like she isn't here , that would be the right thing to do , I don't wanna pop the fuck off up in a public place.

'' Kian , It's taking everything in me , not to fight this girl.'' Lia held onto my shoulder as she put her hand into a fist. 

''Listen , let's just go.'' I grabbed her and we were heading for the exit , but we were too late , because Andrea noticed us.

''KIAN & LIA , Wait A Second.''  I rolled my eyes and dropped Lia's hand.

'' What Do You Want?'' Lia said.

''I actually wanted to talk to the both of you , did you guys tell Jc that my child wasn't for him?'' 

''Bitch , I don't even communicate with your husband , he is not even real in my world.'' Lia rolled her eyes and walked away.

''I told him.'' I admitted.

''Why? Why did you tell him that lie?''

''A Lie? That's Cute , But It won't work on me.'' 

''KIAN , I'm trying to be nice to you , but you just can't move on , he loves me.''

''WHATEVER'' I walked away from her.

''YOU KNOW WHAT , JC WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU , You're Pathetic & So Obsessive , You're Nothing.''

that's not true , jc would never say that about me , EVER and I'm definitely not gonna take her word for it , she's the biggest liar of them all.

''Come On Ki.'' Lia quickly grabbed me.

'' he also said that you were his biggest mistake and sometimes he wish you were dead.''

OKAY , I'VE FUCKING HAD IT.

LIA & I BOTH EXPLODED.