26.

*two weeks later*

"Kian , this little fuck boy is tearing you apart , you need to really sign those damn papers and move the hell on , he does not love you and he isn't coming back." my mom told me.

I've been drinking my life away and I wasn't taking care of myself at all , I can't even remember the last time I took a shower. Lia has been putting up with me , trying to do things with me and I would just flash out on her , so now I'm at my mother's house and I don't know how long this shit is gonna last.

"mom , he'll be back , he needs me."

"This is sad , I never raised you to be weak over any man and I taught you everything that you needed to know to KEEP ONE."

"I PLAYED BY THE RULES MOM , I STAYED FAITHFUL AND I WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR HIM AND LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME , HE LEFT ME SO DON'T GO BLAMING ME FOR WHAT YOU THINK THAT I DIDN'T DO , HE DIDN'T WANNA TOUCH ME OR BE AROUND ME OK?"

"oh , so you're gonna sit around and feel sorry for yourself? Yes , he left you , but you're handsome so get back out there and find someone who deserves you."

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND , HE DESERVES ME , I'M HIS HUSBAND DAMN IT." I threw the bottle against the wall , breaking a few picture frames.

"how come he doesn't want me ?"

"kian , just come here." she held her arms out.

No...I'm tired of people pretending to care about me.

"U DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME , STOP FAKING THE SHIT."