10.

Jc.
---------
This is where Kian and I had our first date , when we first started dating in High School , this was surprisingly the hang out spot , you would think that It would have been a pizza or burger joint , but no , people loved these fancy ass restaurants.

"I can't believe this place still looks the same , we haven't been here since graduation."

I rolled my eyes at the thought of that day , the day I asked him to marry me , sometimes I really regret that decision. He's definitely not the same guy that I fell in love with.

We both sat down in the same seats that we've always sat in.
It kind of felt good to be back here, I miss the good ole days .

I just wish that I had experienced it with Andrea , the one that I'm in love with , the one that I'm leaving Kian for , his ex girlfriend , and possibly my baby's mama.

"Jc , I got you an anniversary present too." he smiled at me.

"you turned my gift down , I might do the same to yours." I rolled my eyes and sat back.

"I don't think you'll turn down traveling the world." he took out a piece of paper.

"go ahead , take it."

I reached over and grabbed it from him , I looked down and read the names that were on it."

wow..all of the places that I've always wanted to go? let me guess..my money paid for this right?

"how did you do plan all of this?"

"I've been saving some money , I got a job on the side that I didn't tell you about and I've been making a lot of money , I figured that I owed that to you for stressing you out so much"

"wow." was all that I could say.

"thank..thank you." I got up and reached across the table to hug him.

"I love you jc." he whispered into my ear.

"um..love you to ki." I lied.