22.

"OMFG KIAN , THAT WAS THE WORST DECISION EVER." Kian and I both laughed.

I can't believe we attempted to have this kind of relationship.

As soon as I got on top of him , We both burst into tears , just laughing because it wasn't realistic and he's too gay and I'm just not into guys or any gender for that matter.

"I could have rocked your world." he joked.

" do I look like a guy to you?"

"well , I always wondered."

"YOU HOE." I punched him in his arm.

We both laid next to each other , completely naked and not uncomfortable at all.
I think he enjoys this shit , being able to see me naked and I'm his husband's ex , so even though he's not interested in me , he's still winning and hurting jc.

"you do have a nice body though." he got up from the bed and picked his boxers and pants up and went into the bathroom.

I got out of bed and quickly got dressed.

"wanna get something to eat?"

"the least you could do is take me out to eat after using me for sex." he told me.

Ugh , I fucking love that guy. I really don't understand how Jc can choose andrea over someone like kian , fucking stupid ass bitch.

"LIA , JC IS CALLING ME." he rushed out of the bathroom , jumped on my bed and tripped to get to where I was standing.

"answer it." he threw it into my hand.

I gave him a look before answering it.

"hello,this is Kian's phone and today is the day that he talks to hoes , so u can talk now."

"haha , give kian the phone." jc said.

"he's too busy fucking me."

"lol , he's too gay for that , give him the phone."

"oops , I can't hear you." I hung up the phone.