8.

jc
---------
I thought about it and I decided to actually buy Kian a new car , It's the least I could do since I'm about to divorce him. I feel like it would be a friendly gesture , I wouldn't mind being his friend after this whole thing is over.

I wonder what must be going through his mind right about now , he probably thinks that I'll take him out and we'll have a nice time and if he gets lucky , I might actually touch him.

-------------------
"Kian , you look really cute." Lia smiled.
She would say that I look cute , because she's the one who picked out this basic ass out fit.

"It's not basic." she rolled her eyes.

I didn't even say that out loud..how in the hell does she do that?

" What if he's been acting like this just so that he can do this special thing tonight." she thought.

Him not touching me for two months , treating me badly , telling me that he just doesn't feel anything between us anymore? Trust me , I don't think he was acting this whole time , he's not that good of an actor..let's call it how we see it.

He acts like he's all of that.
He acts like he's too good for me.
He acts like being rich is better than being poor.
if being poor means being happy, then guess what..I WANNA BE POOR.
i don't need the money .
I need love and affection and I'm still waiting on him to give that to me.
This is a one sided relationship.

" did you guys get a new car?" Lia stared out the window.

"uh no , not that I know of" I walked over to the window and peeked out of it.

"range rover , that's what kind it is." she said

"u can't even see it close up."

"so , what? I know range rovers when I see them , but I'll go out the back door , but I want you to text me all of the details."

"ok." I hugged her and watched as she left.