11.

"HAHAHA , No You Asked Me Out First , Because Dom Pushed You Up To It. Apparently , you were scared."

"I WAS NOT , I WAS JUST WAITING ON THE RIGHT TIME." he smiled.

Jc and I were having a great time , we were remembering the old times and we were honestly enjoying each other for the first time in a long time.

"baby , we really needed this night." I looked over at him , he was holding his head down.

"what's wrong?" I put my hand ontop of his.

"I just wish that we could have always been like this , maybe we would have been happy."

Well , that's true , I couldn't agree more ,  but its not like I didn't try to save us , he just pushed me away.

"Well , let's be glad that we're not heading towards a divorce." I told him.

"ha." he laughed , still facing the ground.

"do you remember when we would climb ontop of the school and stay up there for at least two hours?" he changed the subject.

"OMFG YES , WE ALWAYS GOT DETENTION , everything we did back then was always wild."

"yeah, check please."  he sighed.

Um... Here goes nothing.

"jc." I looked at him.

"yeah baby?" he put the tip on the table.

"I wanna do something wild again."

"oh you do, well they have like all night bowling , u hate staying out all night.."

"nah , I was thinking of something more like sucking you off in public."

"Um...well..you..can definitely do that."

(lol , ur not getting smut , use yo imagination)