27.

jc.

------

''Why are you getting so mad at me? All I said is that I wanted a DNA test when the baby is born , what's so wrong with that?''

''What do you mean why am I mad? you're asking me to get a DNA test on your own child , which means that you don't think this baby is yours and IT IS , I've never cheated on you JC.''

''okay , but wait a minute .''

''NO , I don't know what Lia or Kian told you , but it ain't true.'' 

''OKAY  , If you know that you've never cheated and that the baby is mine , why are you getting so defensive? shouldn't you say ''ok'' and prove to me that It's mine instead of going on and on about it? you're making your damn self look like the fool.''

she stood  there and gave me a death stare for about a few minutes. I made perfect sense when I said that shit , if you know that it's mine , then just lose your damn attitude and give me what I Want. 

Truth is , Kian gave me a lot to think about and I know that Andrea use to get around , so I'm not taking a chance on raising a baby that doesn't belong to me. She's not about to trap me and why would she feel the reason to when I love her already? I think she thinks that I'm still in love with him , I don't know how I feel towards kian right now , but what I do know is that I'm here with her and who am I marrying in a few days? HER.

'' I am not giving you a DNA test , so forget it and fuck you.'' she flipped me off as she walked away.

''you wanna fucking bet? I'm not playing with you.'' I followed behind her.

________________________

kian.

-----

''HIT ME WITH THAT BALL AGAIN BITCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU.'' Lia threw the ball back at the little boy.

''when did you start playing tennis?'' I stood on the sidelines and watched her.

''I've been playing for a month and I'm actually a pro , he's just cheating right now.'' she swung the racket and missed the ball.

'' I'm not about to do this with you , go put your shoes on because we're going to the mall instead.'' she threw the racket on the ground and the little boy ran into the house.

''so , how have you been?'' she walked over to me.

''listen , I'm sorry for treating you the way that I did , you were only trying to help me and you don't deserve a selfish friend like me ,Lia.. I need you , but I don't wanna force you to be my friend.''

''force me? you can never force me , I'll always be here by choice , I am not going anywhere.''

''but , you said that I should get over him , but I don't know how.''

''by going out , we're going to a club , a gay one. ''