12.

Kian.
-------
I unlocked the door to our house. I was pretty tired and I just wanted to go to bed , I'm hoping that tonight was a wake up call for the both of us , we're obviously still in love.

I opened the door and what I saw surprised me.

I saw a couple of boxes with my name on them and Andrea was bringing one more box into the living room.

" Andrea , girl what are you doing here?"

"helping" she folded her arms and walked over to jc.

I was confused so I went over to the boxes so that I could look through them.

all of my things? Helping?

"um , what's going on?" I looked over at the both of them.

"I want a divorce." jc whispered.

I could tell that he didn't mean that , not after what we did tonight..are you serious right now?

"Is this a prank? Lol ok , u got me now where is the fucking camera." I started knocking things over trying to find this hidden camera , if there is one.

"It's not a prank , he's leaving you FOR ME."

" YOU SHUT THE HELL UP , I DON'T HAVE SHIT TO SAY TO YOU."

"JC , HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?...TO US?"

"you did this to us kian , I'm not happy with you."

"WHY , WHAT DID I DO? I CAN CHANGE WHATEVER IT IS U DON'T LIKE , JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE."

"WE'RE DONE, WE CAN'T BE FIXED."

" THIS ISN'T RIGHT , WE VOWED TO B TOGETHER FOREVER , YOU PROMISED ME THAT IN HIGH SCHOOL."

"THIS AIN'T HIGH SCHOOL."

"I WISH IT WAS , THAT'S WHEN YOU ACTUALLY LOVED ME."

"Can you just sign these papers?"

"I'm not signing shit."