7.

jc called me and told me that he had dinner reservations for us and to be honest , It came as a complete shock , I didn't really think that he remembered our anniversary , It's only 3 days away , but I guess celebrating it early wouldn't be a bad idea.

I bet Andrea had something to do with this or maybe my mother had something to do with this too , I did talk to her about it and she adores Justin in every single way possible , which is why she wants us to work out our marriage.

'' Lia ,what do you think is gonna happen tonight?''

''well , he's definitely not gonna propose.'' she joked.

I couldn't bring myself to laugh , god knows that she tries to cheer me up and she's pretty funny , but I guess I'm just having one of those days.

''come on , give me a smile.'' she held onto my hand.

I forced a weak smile upon my face , but it faded away pretty quickly.

'' he really loves you , I know that he does.'' 

''you're his ex , you'll tell me anything.''

'' do I look like Andrea to you?'' she rolled her eyes.

''Andrea is cool.''

''LOL , Satan is never cool.'' 

''Why don't you like her?''

''you don't have all day for me to explain it to you.'' 

All I Know is that I'm excited and kind of nervous for tonight , we haven't had a date in such a long time..I didn't think that he could ever be romantic again.