Promise |Karkat

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?! ARE YOU STUPID , THATS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE GOD, GROW UP YOU SHIT STAIN" That would be Karkat, yelling , again, at you. You made a comment something about nuclear bombs, he immediatly dismissed your thoughts as idiotic , again, youve had just about enough of his bullshit.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU INSENSITIVE PRICK, SO WHAT IF I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION TO YOU, ITS MINE AND I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT, I CANT BELIVE I LIKED YOU, YOUR SUCH AN ASSHOLE" You screeched, tears spilled down your cheeks, you had given up with your delusions that he might give a shit about you or your emotions. The fact that he might like you back.

You walked away your mind in a storm, this was the 6th time, today. That he had dismissed your thoughts and opinions as worthless and annoying.

You say out side and promptly punched a tree, pain shot up through your hand, but you'l be damned if that stopped you. You slammed your fist into the tree again.

You arrive at your school the next day with your hand bandaged, you had split your knuckles.

you were late , pretty much everyone was gone from the halls, that's when you saw him, he was standing in one of the corridors looking around for something, when he saw you he stopped and waited for you to approach. 

You walked past him and he roughly grabbed your hand and pulled you back. You spun around and he held up your bandaged hand.

"Who did this?" he hissed through gritted teeth.

"why would you care" you glared back.

"YOU BETTER TELL ME WHO FUCKIN DID THIS SO HELP ME Y/N!" He barked

"I DID IT, YOU HAPPY NOW, I FUCKING HURT MYSELF" your voice dropped"are you happy?" you could feel tears threatening to spill.

You spun around and began to move away, before you were pulled back against him.

he held you in a warm embrace.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I know I treat you like shit, I treat everyone like shit, but please I want you to stay, don't leave me like the others, I don't think I could take it if you left. So please don't leave me, I'm so sorry, you were right, every damn time you were right, I'm sorry that I keep pushing you away, I'm begging you please"

"K-Karkat" came the stuttered reply.

"Your all I have left, I promise I'll get better , So please , one more chance"

"Okay" you hugged him.

That was one of the few promises that was ever kept.