Planes and Pocky | Karkat

I just spent the last 5hours of my life on a plane to Vietnam , I have 3 hours left to kill, but hey the staff are lovely and at the back of the plane their serving out noodles and cans of soft drink and beer, go Vietnam Airlines

-------

Your name is (y/n) and you are bored out of your fucking mind, you are currently sitting on one of the intergalactic ships, you are on your way back home to Alternia, your home planet, it resides in a different Galaxy to the one you are currently in.
The planet you had recently left was going by the name Earth, You had been visiting friends, but enough about that, back to the real reason your having this massive inner monologue , your bored, you've seen all the galaxies your passing thousands of times, so looking out the window had now rendered itself boring.

You would draw, but you had mistakenly placed your art book in your bulk luggage and it was not accessible to you.

You groaned leaning further back into the plush seat, fuck this shit, The aircraft was relatively empty, so you decided to take a stroll around.

you pushed your way through a curtain and almost smacked into someone.

"watch where your going fuckass" the male troll hissed.

"I could say the same to you" you growled right back.

"Vantas" he grumbled

"(l/n)" you replied before pushing past him, you moved further down the galaxycraft. The further you went the weirder it began to get, at some point you swore you could smell blood, but that was soon overthrown by the pungent smell of sweat.

Screw that, you sighed walking back to your seat. You leant back and were quickly Greeted by a knee holding your seat forward. The same male troll from before. You raised and eyebrow before fixing your seat and pulling out one of the many sticks off pocky your friends had gifted you with.

You heard an audible sniff, and then the mumbling of pocky, and then a stomach growl. Stifling a laugh you reach back offering the open packet to him.

You listen to the ruffling of foil as he pulls one from the packet. You continue to do this for a while until he slides into the seat next to you.

"where did you find out about pocky?" he asked taking another stick.

"My human friend Dirk, he and his brother Dave are mad anime junkies" You reply sticking another in your mouth.

"You know the Dave and Dirk humans?" he shot you a quizzical look, He knew your friends?

"Yeah I was just staying with them"

His eyes grew wider.

"I was just staying with the Jade and Jake humans" he leaned forward intently.
"Wait Jake and Jade as in Dirk and Daves babes" now your eyes grew wide.

He nodded.

"wow" you said leaning back, and that's when it went to shit.

The male troll put a piece of pocky in his mouth, and had pushed the top of it against your lips.

Screw it.

You bit at it, mouth moving closer to his.

His lips met yours in fierce passion.The last of the strawberry coating melting in your mouth.

He nipped at your lower lip and you opened your mouth and were met with a strong wave of strawberry.

He pulled away panting.

"Karkat" he huffed
"(y/n)" you sighs as you pulled him back down.

-----------
(c/h) opened the memo PoCkY

c/h: Hey Dirk remember all the pocky you gave me!
tT: Yeah
c/h: Thanks for that , it came in handy ;)
c/h ceased responding to memo PoCkY
cG: YEAH THANKS FOR THE POCKY FUCKASS
carcinoGeneticist ceased responding to memo PoCkY
tT: hey Dave do you think they?
TG: Dirk they probably had awkward troll sex with buckets
tT:good point
timeousTestified ceased responding to memo PoCkY
TurntechGodhead ceased responding to memo PoCkY