FaceBook ~ Karkat

WARNING THE FOLLOWING STORY HAS INTENSE LANGUAGE IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED GO READ SOME OF MY OTHER X READERS, THAT STILL SWEAR BUT NOT AS MUCH.

My eyes were fogged. With tears. Tears of a broken heart. There was a reason i didn't want Facebook. But Gog dammit Karkat made me get it, Karkat Gog Fuck him. Fuck everything. Fuck us.

I had checked my Newsfeed to find a new post from Terezi, it had a picture of her snuggled against Karkat. Karkat was asleep And she s-she was kissing his cheek. It had a caption "hanging with my BF". The bitch. She had helped me. I-i though we were friends. She helped me get together with Karkat. Her and Nepeta. She was so supportive, We Were even MOIRAILS.

Guess thats what happens when you trust someone. I slammed the door of my apartment open. I stormed towards the bedroom. I wrenched the door open. With a bang.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Karkat yelled , staring at me. His eyes widened he then looked from me to Terezi , who was equally stunned. I pulled out my phone. The picture visible. Terezi paled.

"S0cial medias a bitch" i said through gritted teeth. I moved towards the closet and pulled my suitcase down. I forcefully pushed my clothes down into it.

Karkat was the first to speak.

"W-What The Fuck A-Are You Doing" he stuttered. I growled zipping up my suitcase. I snatched my laptop from beside Karkat.

I glared at Karkat and Terezi "im going to stay with dave, hes going to be really upset, to bad his girlfriends not there to comfort him" i sneered. Terezi paled and made to move.

I growled at her and she froze in place. " you always were a shitty moirail" i growled before slamming the door shut. I ran outside suitcase and laptop in hand, my phone stashed in my pocket. I let the tears i had held back flow. I jumped in the car and drove to Daves house. It wasent to far.

I pulled into his drive and grabbed my suitcase and other stuff from my car before running to his door. I knocked quickly. He opened it. His  stunned eyes met my own tear filled ones. I ran into his arms and he hugged me, i hugged him back.

We grabbed my stuff and brought it inside to the guest room. It wasent long before another knock sounded. Dave looked at it hesitantly. I opened it and to my relief was met johns face. He looked confused but it was quickly replaced with pity. I let him in and he hugged both dave and i.

These were the friends i needed. John comforted us both and by the end of it we were all watching one of his shitty movies. I smiled at johns excitement and so did dave. We slept out on the couch.

---

I was the first one awake , so i made pancakes. They were quickly woofed down by the boys. A knock came at the door. I opened it expecting Terezi. Instead i came face to face with Karkat. His eyes were red with candy tears.

"(Y-y/n)" he stuttered. I glared and shut the door. Before collapsing and hugging my self, quietly sobbing so he wouldn't hear. Dave and John looked at my distress and Dave quickly dragged me away from the door. Once it was out if sight , i heard yelling. John was screaming at Karkat who was yelling in return. Eventually it turned one sided with just John yelling. I only caught the last sentence.

"You should of thought about that before you broke her heart" the door slammed closed and John came back. I would like to say that was the last i ever saw of Karkat but i would be lying. I avoided him from a month after that. I hid at Daves. Terezi never cam back, to try and win back Dave. Then it stopped. No more texts. No more calls. No more knocking on the door. Nothing.

--------

6 months later.

Ahhhhhh StarBucks , the God of the coffee chain. I sipped on my double shot hazelnut latte. I was the only one in the store. The bell jingled signalling the arrival of a new customer. Curiously i glanced at the new arrival. My first mistake. It was Karkat.

He was oblivious as he ordered his coffee. It was only when he looked around the store did he notice me. He accepted his coffee and made his way towards me.

"Can i sit here" he asked, i nodded.

We sat in awkward silence.

"Listen (y/n) , i know its been rough. And that you've avoided me for the pat few months." He opened his mouth to speak again.

"7 months , 1 week , 3 days , 14 hours and 21 minuets" i interrupted

"Exactly " he began before stopping " y-you counted"

I nodded staring down into my coffee. We sat in silence once more.

"S-so you and Dave huh?"he asked.

I quickly shook my head " im not one to date my moirails matesprite"

"Oh" he said

"S-so who is his matesprite" he asked

"John" i stated

"and your moirail is "

"John"

"What about your matesprite"

Ahhh so this is what this is about

"Eridan is great" i said

"REALLY?!?! FUCKING FISHDICK" he yelled

I laughed

"Fuck no! I dont have a matesprite" he calmed immediately, he looked relieved.

"W-well how-w about w-we try a-again" he asked, looking down.

"You sound like Eridan"

"NO I DON'T"

I laughed.

"So how about it"

"No!" He dropped visibly.

"Just kidding" i said kissing him.

He smiled at me.

"You know , a friend once said to me. If a girl doesn't get on your last Gog damn nerve, shes not right for you and you (y/n) do just that" he said kissing me.

------

Earlier that week.

"You cant just keep hiding from him" John sighed

"Just you watch me" i retorted

"(Y/n) lets be honest here, as much of a Dick Karkat is , you love him"

"JOHN WTF WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT"

"Beacause its true"

"No No No Nope" i said shaking my head

"Well the explain the fact i caught you staring at photos of him on your phone, any normal person would have deleted them by now"

"I dont love him, John! Infact i hate him, he gets on my every last Gog damn nerve!"

"Was it not you, who told me that if someone dosent get on your last God damn nerve their not right for you and you know what (y/n) you were right. I mean look at Sollux and Eridan. They hated each other so much, they took that hate to the alter!" He exclaimed " look im not saying that this kind of love is always right , but for you and Karkat it is. You guys fly between Matesprites and Kism- what ever you call it like no tomorrow, maybe this is just another flip"

"John, i just dont know what to do" i sighed. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"If he wants it, give him another chance and for Gods sake get out of my house. Its impossible for Dave and i do do anything if your always here!"

"Ew ew ew PDA"  john laughed as i flailed in distress.

-----

Best moirail eva! Well not Tz.

I have nothing against Tz , and yes some ships are in here. And well if you dont like the ships you shoukd probably deal with it. Beacause personally i dont ship JohnDave . Im on the fence about SolDan. So yeah deal wit it.

Also 2 stories one day. How weird. It appears i write more when im sick.

Cant tell of being sick is a good thing or not right now. :P

See you later Fallen ones