Arrow to the heart - equius (troll)

I sat beside Equius as he took up his firing stance, the humans had managed to alchemise him a bow that wouldn't break. Nepeta stood 30 yards away leaning against a tree apple on top of her head. She smiled and waved at me almost sending the apple toppling after head. The remains of the apple's now skewered fellows lay in the grass amongst her.
Equius stared down the sights of his bow. With a echoing twang the bow string shot forward sending the arrow soaring through the air, piercing the apple on Nepeta's head. Nep cheered before dislodging the arrow from the tree, apple and all. Placing it amongst the others in the grass. Nepeta ran up to us, stopping just before slamming into Equius.
"I would love to stay and help you Equihiss but i have some major shifting to attend to" she waved before running off again in the direction of her hive.
Equius sighed and began to pack up his bow.
"Oh theres no need for that equius, ill help you practice" smiled at him as he looked back shocked.
"Are you sure (y/n), it is e%tremely dangerous"
"Oh come on eq" i said standing up and dusting myself off "if it was really that dangerous it would not be Nepeta standing with a apple on top of her head, it would be someone like Eridan and i hate to say it but i wouldn't put it past you to intentionally miss.
I ran down to the tree, grabbing a apple from its branches, settling it on my head and waited for Equius to take his shot.
I could almost hear his sigh of exasperation now.
Equius pov
I sighed as (y/n) stood in front of the tree, smiling, apple balanced perfectly in between her horns.I aimed my bow staring down the sights at (y/n). Her (h/l) hair blew gently in the wind, the small smile that graced her lips. Was elegant and refined yet so unique. She was e%quisitly beautiful and STRONG, to stand in front of the target for me, took a very STRONG person. She and i never spoke much during the game but once we and the humans landed on our new shared planet, she began to show more interest in myself. She went out of her way to assist me.

Lost in my own thoughts the string slipped from my STRONG fingers, not quite STRONG enough. The arrow flew but it was not the apple it pierced but the bright smiling girl beneath. The arrow protruded from he stomach. She looked just as shocked as i. Disregarding the bow i ran to her, watching in horror as she fell to the ground. Her (b/c) blood stained her clothes and the grass. "E-eq" she croaked her hand lifting up. I slid to my knees beside her holding her hand, tightly but not enough so that it would harm her.
"Shhhh its going to be fine, you will return to full health"
She gave a small chuckle.
"Maybe eq but in case i don't" her hand reached down into her pocket and she pulled out a small piece of paper and placed it in my hand.
"I want you to read this, even if i dont die"
"You wont die, i will take you to the Jade blood, she will know how to return you to full health" i scooped her up in my arms, the paper now tucked in my pocket.

By the time we reached the Jade blood more formally known as Kanaya, (y/n) had passed out in my arms, due lack of blood. The Jade blood had me place her on the bed that lay in the rear of her hive. With expert hands she removed the arrow, stitching and bandaging the wound. She reassured me that (y/n) would wake soon and to collect my bow.

3 hours later i returned, you had still not woken. So i waited, i was later dismissed by Kanaya but i returned the next day, and the next and the day after that. Still no change. That was 413 days ago, more than half a sweep. You still had not awoken, Kanaya was mystified and just like everyday before this i sat on the chair by your bed. The unread paper in my hand. You had told me to read it but with you like this i could not bring myself to. Every night when i slept, it was like my dreams were trying to persuade me to read it. Today was the day, i had waited to long all ready. I unfolded the artfully folded note.

In the middle of the page was a heart on either side was my sign and yours. Around the edges of the drawing was a message.

I have always admired you Equius, perhaps more than admired. You were always kind to me despite my place on the hemospectrum. However i was forced to hide these feelings from you. A battle field is not a place for love, and that game was most certainly a battle field and i most certainly LOVE you but for the sake of our troll culture i shall say it our way and not the way tainted by humans. I (f/n) (l/n) am deeply and utterly flushed for you Equius Zahhak.
Your arrow was the one that pierced my blood pumper <3

In that moment i felt my blood pumper shatter. Not only did you feel the same but it was i that had done this to you. I felt tears slide down my face. I Equius Zahhak was crying. I leaned forward over the bed on which you slept.
I whispered the words i had longed to utter for so long.
"I am flushed for you (y/n) (l/n)" i placed a soft kiss on your head before turning to leave.
"And i you" almost misheard your voice soft as a whisper, scratchy from lack of use.
i turned to see you, your eyes shining a smile on your face, starring up at me. I fell to my knees besides your face. You sat up bringing your face up towards my face And with we sealed our flush for each other.

---------
Had a flash of inspiration,had to use it :D