Glowing Connection | Blind! Sollux

Requested by WarriorOfFoxLegends 

Life was difficult for Sollux, it always has been. His dad had run off and disapeared with some woman, and he needed to take care of his older brother. Mituna, although Mituna was 22 he still struggled to maintain his life style,poor Mituna was disabled and when their dad ditched Sollux took it apon himself to take care of him.

Sollux would sell games that he had coded on the internet, so he wasnt poor by anymeans, but he still struggled , between Mituna and coding he had no time for himself.

Thats when the accident happened, it was one of Solluxs free nights, Mituna was staying with his girlfriend Latula, so Sollux had decided to hang out with his friends. Karkat had invited them all to his house, and Sollux was on his way there in his Yellow convertable.

His tires screeched as he tried to stop, a girl had wandered out into the middle of the road, he spun his car out and crashed into a pole, glass shattered, and Solluxs light went out.

Paramedics rushed to the scene, Mituna was called, and Latula rushed them down to the hospital, the girls mother wanted to see Sollux, as did his friends. This is where fate decided to make its cruel turn, for as much as they wanted to see him, he would never see them, Sollux Captor was blind.

------
Today was the first day , of Solluxs rehabilitaion, honestly Sollux wasnt bothered by thefact he was blind, he was more bothered about he would make money now, and what had happened to his car.

Sollux was begining his training with a ceurlean blood, who possessed psyhic powers. She was going to help him "see", and would gradually take away the fake vision she would give him, until all he saw was black once more. Few could afford this treatment, even fewer were trained in it but Sollux had managed to grab one of the ellusive group.

Sollux heard the soft clickimg of heels as she entered the room, he heard the sigh of the chair across from him as she sat down.

"Hi, my name is (y/n) (l/n) and I will be your rehabilitaor" he could hear the happiness in her voice and the pity, he hated pity.

"Sollux, Sollux Captor" he stated looking what he thought was at her.

"Shall we begin to discuss the terms mister Captor" she spoke softly, he gave a gruff nod.

"Firstly, I will be required to live with you during the length of the rehabilitaion no matter how long, secondly i will not expect you to supply anything for me, and thirdly i can and will cease the treatment if i feel that i am in any danger at all" she spoke clearly and softly yet warning laced her voice.

"Understood" I replied.

"Good now are their anyother people that have permenant rescidence in you home?" She queeried

"II have a older brother" I stated.

"And is there anything I should know about this brother?"

"Hiis name iis Mituna and he iis mentally diisabled"

"Noted" she said I heard the audiable scratch of the pen.

"Well then are you ready to begin?" She asked polietly

"Lets go" I smirked.

"This may hurt a bit" I swear I could hear the slight joy in her voice at the thought if pain.

Pain flashed and soared through my head, everything went on like a light and then it stopped, the impentrable darkness that had clouded my mind was gone, replaced with the colour of the world.