MIDNIGHTMADNESS (Dirk x dj! Reader)

"Every body welcome to the stage MidnightMadness!" The Mc called out.

I had come here with my little bro, because he wanted to check out some other djs in a ironic way of course. So far i wasen't impressed,  most of the others were a couple of low club acts , trying to get noticed but this MidnightMadness guy seemed to be well known, a loud cheer came out for them. I turned to the stage and looked boredly. To my amazement it wasent a guy on stage but a chick. She was dressed in a long tight onesuit, that clung to her perfectly , her features outlined with strips of neon blue. She had a short sleeve less keather jacket on , shorts and a pair of combat boots. A few neon hexagons looking things were pinned in her hair. The lights shut off and all you vould see was the neon on her outfit.

She raised her hands , and then slammed them down, as she did a series of neon lights turned on. She placed her hands on the deck, and her magic started. It was some off the best DJing i had ever heard, her hands moved like a blur.  People jumped and danced, a few got rowdy , due to the alchol being distributed.

I snorted , she was obviously faking, no one can spin thay fast and do that much at once.  I watched as a bottle was thrown from the crowd, she stared at it and jumped up and flipped out of its course, the music stopped as soon as her hands left the disks, instead turning into the gross screeching noise amatures make. The whole club quietened. I stared in aww, she was fast, strider fast.

She neon shades that had covered the top half of her face flashed, a bright light and she jumped back and grabbed a rope that hung behind her  and swung  on it she gained momentum quickly and flipped off it grabbing one of the metal bars on the stage ceiling, she flipped herself on top of it. She did a milatary sallute and all of a sudden opened a hatch in the roof above her head and climbed out. The crowd murmured in confusion. A few people yelled and hissed at the dissappearing dj. A few people muttered about it being classic Midnight.

The MC moved back on stage and tried to calm everyone with the next dj.

The night moved on in a blurr, people got back to dancing but my mind was set on the girl.  Dave and i returned home some time at 4am. Dave peaced out and went to sleep, but i went online to find about MidnightMadness.

Google showed up a brief summary of her, most of the information missing.

Name: unknown
Stage name: MidnightMadness
Age:unknown
Born:unknown
Trademarks: at the smallest sign of chaos or danger to her wellbeing she flees the scene using flips and tricks and seemingly pre known escape routes. She always wears neon typically a shade of blue.

The mystery Dj, Dirk clicked his tounge staring at the screen, the internet had no answers for him but little did he know he was going to get them all to soon.

---

I slid my glasses off, their neon light still shining. I switched them off. I slumped on my bed, there was always that one idiot that had to ruin it, i loved  the feeling of moving on stage, but someone always interupted it. On another note For probably the first time since i had been recognised , someone actually just watched me, it was nice , knowing someone just wasent after my music, thats not all there is to me and when i made my escape he only raised a eyebrow at my tricks. It was nice.

Honestly i dont know what drew my eye to him. Maybe it was the anime like hair and glasses. Or the seemingly lay back and chilled look about him. No matter what she thought about her thoughts were always brought back to the mysterious guy.

After a long period of trying to aboid the subject probably 5 minuets she gave up instead turning to her computer, and looking up a very vauge thing simply stating, "blonde guy with pointy hair and point triangle anime shades"  a few images showed up of two guys fighting atop a building, with katanas. One was the blonde guy, she was almost positive, the second was younger , his hair lacked the spike of the other and his shades looked like aviators. What a strange pair.