XVIII

Ashleigh's POV:
Luke and I did lots of things. This morning we went to a marine animal zoo. Luke was really fascinated with that. It made me laugh watching him wave you a bunch of seals. After that we ate lunch at a burger restaurant on the beach. Later we went to a little carnival and rode a huge Farris wheel. It was so romantic. The sun was setting and when we got to the top Luke kissed me. I know it sounds like something out of some cheesy movie, and it could've been!

Right now we were getting ready to go take a walk on the beach. It was pretty dark out, but we still wanted to go. Luke put on jeans, his boots, and a cute brown sweater. I put on a red sundress that went right above my ankles and a big sweater over it because it was cold out.

I sat on the bed and pulled on my shoes as I watched Luke struggling to unzip his suitcase. "Honey, do you need help?" I asked and walked up behind him.

"Nah, I got it." He said. "Son of a bitch..." He mumbled under his breath.

"Luke, let me get it." I said with a laugh. He sighed in frustration and moved out of the way for me to unzip it. I bent down and easily unzipped it all the way and flipped the top against the wall. His very messy suitcase contained a bottle of Advil, sweatpants folded into a ball, and an open box of condoms.

"Luke, that wasn't that hard." I said and moved out of his way. He bent down and started digging through his things.

"Here it is!" He said and pulled out a little blue box.

"I got you these the other day. I meant to give them to you last night, but, you know." He said and handed me the box with a smirk plastered across his face.

"Oh my god." I said after I opened the box. It was to two beautiful gold stud earrings.

"Thank's so much Luke, I love you." I whispered and kissed him.

"Anything for you baby." He said with a smile. I quickly put them on and we walked down the the beach hand in hand. Once we got to the shore, I had taken off my shoes and thrown them off by a chair. We continued to walk in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence though, it felt really comfortable.

"Hey, last night was great." I said and looked up at him.

"Are you sore?" He asked her with a smirk.

"Actually, very much." I said with and giggled. He stopped and pulled me to his chest.

"Do I need to make you even more sore later?" He whispered hoarsely in her ear.

"I think you might have to." I whispered back. He crashed his lips into mine and wrapped his big strong arms around my waist. I threw her arms around his neck and we got lost in each other's lips. He slowly pulled away from me and I realized I was shivering.

"Let's get back to the hotel, it getting cold." He said. I nodded and we went back to the room. Once we got into the bedroom, I wasn't as cold.

Luke's POV:
"I'm gonna go take a hot shower." Ashleigh said with a smirk like she wanted me to follow her.

"Once I heard the shower start and Ash get in, I undressed and got in with her. Once we finished getting dirty and then getting clean, we got out and dried off and laid down in the bed. (HAHAHA YALL SEE WHAT I DID THERE - author)

"Thanks for all of this Luke, you've really helped me through all of this." She whispered.

"Your welcome baby, I know what it's like to go through loss, and even though it was mine to, you were the one carrying it, plus I could tell when I first met you that you were destined to be a mother, I honestly can't imagine what was going through you head when the doctor told us what happened. But we'll get a baby one day, I promise, I love you." I said honestly and wiped away the tears falling from her cheeks with my thumbs. She buried her head in my chest and started crying. The sight of her crying made me want to cry, but I felt like I needed to stay strong for her. I rubbed her back and hushed her for as long as I could before I started crying, with wasn't very long in case you were wondering.

"Luke, don't cry." She whispered when she noticed I was.

"Honey, when you cry, it makes me cry." I said with a small laugh, she laughed for a few moments herself.

"I'm sorry Luke, I don't want to make you sad, I just think about it so much, but I honestly don't think we're ready for a baby, but it's still hard." She whispered.

"Don't be sorry baby, I don't think we're ready either, and your right, it's hard." I said. She nodded I lightly kissed the spots on her tear stained cheeks. She nodded and I turned off the lights.

"One day, we'll live in a big house in Nashville and we'll have a few kids, and that house will be full of lots and lots of love." I whispered and kissed the side of her head. She did that weird breathing thing that everyone does when they finish crying and kissed me.

"I love you, so, so much." She said.

"I love you too, more than you'll ever know." I said and could feel her smile against my chest. Ashleigh fell asleep and I laid there with her in her arms thinking about the future. I really do want kids, and so does Ashleigh, but we can't handle that right now, but latter on it will happen, for sure.

~

*two days later*
Luke's POV:
Ashleigh and I just finished packing up all of our things and we're about to head out to Lee County.

"Is that all of it?" I asked as We drug our suitcases to the door.

"I think so."

"I'm gonna miss living in a fancy place." I said with a chuckle.

"Me too." Ash said and smiled. We checked out and hauled our things to the truck and hit the road. It was later in the afternoon so it'll be dark by the time we get home.

I ended up driving almost the whole time because we got stuck in very light traffic for a few minutes and Ashleigh spent three quarters of the time we were stuck screaming and cussing at the cars in front of us. It turns out she has a stronger temper than I thought. After that we had to switch places because I didn't want to die. After what seemed like forever, we were finally parked out in front of our little Georgia house. We carried our things inside and took a quick shower together.

I laid down in bed and Ashleigh followed behind me in my t-shirt and her underwear. She laid her head on my bare chest and kissed me goodnight.

"I love you." I said, she mumbled something that I couldn't understand because she was already half asleep. I kissed the side of her head and fell asleep myself. I can't wait to marry this girl.

I hope this wasn't to boring
Sorry I didn't update sooner, I've been busy lately
Please vote and comment!!
Thanks for reading