I

Ashleigh's POV:
Tears streamed down my face as I packed all of my belt buckles and trophies into a box. I'm leaving this small town tomorrow to move to an even smaller town. Leesburg. Just the thought of leaving my daddy and my horse made me cringe, but I am. I would do anything for Savannah and if Leesburg is where she believes she belongs, then I belong there to.

I finished all my packing and went ahead and put all my boxes in my black Silverado. Savannah and I decided that we would live in separate houses, but still have them close by. It was already ten o'clock by the time I finished, so I went ahead and got ready for bed. We would have to leave early tomorrow morning to make it to Leesburg before dark. I said my prayers and felt myself drift off to sleep.

~

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm blaring. 6:00 It read. I got up and threw on a t-shirt and a pair of Nike shorts. I brushed my teeth and my hair. I didn't put on any makeup because Im going to be in the car for 12 hours. I am not excited for this. I went down the hall and hoped in my truck to drive to my dads house. When I pulled up all the lights where on, so he must already be up.

I walked inside to see him making coffee at the counter. I walked over and sat down.

"Hey baby, are you already packed?" He asked.

"Yes, but I'm not excited." I said and he passed me a cup of coffee.

"You'll have fun once you get there, I promise." He said.

My dad was always a sweet encouraging person, I didn't want to leave him, but I had to. My mom isn't around, she died when I was born, so he's all I've got.

"Well, I better get going if I wanna make it before dark." I said and drank the rest of my coffee.

"Okay, hold on one second." He said and got up and walked to his bedroom. He came back holding a big photo album.

"Here, take this with you. It's got photos of your mother and I, and photos of you." He said and handed it to me, with tears in his eyes.

"Dad, thank you so much." I said and hugged him.

"Your welcome baby girl, now don't you forget to visit."

"I won't, I promise." I said.

"You better get going, I'm gonna miss you, I love you."

"I'll miss you, I love you too." I said.

"Don't you forget who changed your diapers all these years, now go on." He said and hugged me one more time.

"I won't, bye daddy." I said with a small chuckle.

"Bye baby." He said and with that I walked out the door with the book. I got back in my truck and called Savannah.

S: Hey, have you left yet?
A: I'm just now leaving my dads, what about you.
S: I just left my house, you go ahead to Georgia, I'll talk to you later.
A: Okay, be safe.
S: You to.
A:Bye
S:Bye

I did exactly what she said, I drove for five hours, ate, drove another five hours, ate, then drove about three more and I was at my new home.

It felt weird to call this place home, but I figured I would get used to it. It was already about eight o'clock but I was exhausted. I brought in all of my things and unpacked everything. I didn't have much, so it only took about an hour. I then put on pajamas and got ready for bed. Before I went to sleep I called savannah, she told me she was already at her house next door and she was about to go to sleep, we said goodnight and hung up.

Right when my head hit my pillow I was out cold, I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

FIRST CHAPTER!!!
Sorry guys, I know this is a super short
chapter but I promise they will get longer.
And Luke will come into play in the next chapter.
LOVE YALL💙