43: Perfect

Y/N's PoV
-------------

I wad finishing up a article when I got a call from Bruce which I decided to ignore I got a text 'you there?" from Bruce which I also ignored so I can finish this article and be done with work. After I finished writing I called Bruce back.

"Hey." I said after he answered.

"Hi You okay?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah I was just busy you don't have to assume somethings wrong because -"

"Baby I'm not assuming anything I'm just starting a conversation."  Bruce said calmly.

"Oh, sorry."  I apologised

"Y/N, honey I'm sorry but I'll be home late because I need to leave Penguin and Co are going to rob a place downtown." Bruce sounded apologetic.

"Fine." I sounded bitchy.

"Bye I love you."

"Love you." I ended the call.  After a long drive home I finally walked into my house.  i felt fed up with everything and to make it worse Bruce wasn't home. I walked into the bedroom to collapse but I noticed something on the bed. It was a note, pack of pads and a box of posh chocolates. I read the note.

Babe
I know it's that time again and I didn't want to leave but blahblahblah Gotham needs help.  I got you these chocolates I hope you like them, your favourite ice cream is in the freezer and your favourite movie is already set up on Netflix (unless the TV turned it self off then sorry) I'll be back as soon as I can to hold you tight. Much love
- Bruce
P.s. Max please don't eat the note.

I felt so warm inside,  Bruce was really the perfect boyfriend.  I felt like I fell in love again. I decided to text him "Thank you,  Ily" I began watching (favourite movie)  then I saw the door open and a very tired Bruce walked in.

"Hey honey." He greeted me with a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey Batsy." I greeted him.

"I'll come and join you in a few first I need a shower."  Bruce said.

"Okay"  I replied, he went to the bathroom but immediately left and tok a chocolate.

"Thank you."  He said going back into the the toilet and making me giggle.

A/N: I'M sorry I haven't updated for ages. I know I'm a bad wattpad user. My excuse this time is I have tonsillitis and feel dizzy when I look at my phone too long or do anything to be honest.  I'm sorry again that this isn't a proper update but another little filler.

Question of the chapter :
What's your favourite ice cream? (Flavour or brand or both)