A vendetta masked man jumped through the window. I grabbed the pocket knife, desperately trying to untie myself. The zip tie ripped, setting my free. I hastily got off the chair, my kidnappers down, yet, shots getting fired still ringing about. I stood in front of Jared, who was still down, pointing the knife at the unknown figure. The knife was barely doing anything, but I tried; I tried to protect Jared and me.

The masked man stalked towards me, and I was desperately trying not to cry. He stopped about a foot in front of my shaking hand, his gloved finger reaching out, touching the tip of the knife.

"I trust you." He said, his voice echoing under the mask. He reached out, pulling up the vendetta mask off his face. Standing there was Eliazer, a recent crescent, shaped cut on his bottom lip. Suddenly, Thaine came in through the window, making me snap my neck to look at him.

"King, you need to get out of here." He said. Eliazer nodded, grabbing hold of my wrist, pulling me towards him. I turned around, wanting to get Jared, only to see him standing next to Yair. Yair gave me a curt nod, before picking up an AK-47 that was laying on the ground.

"Go." Yair calmly said before I was yanked away by Eliazer. He speed walked to the window, looking out before grabbing onto the rope that was there.

"I'm going first. Both of you follow after." He demanded. He looked at both of us before sliding down the thick rope. I looked down, only to see that Eliazer had landed safely. I turned to Jared.

"C'mon, your turn."

He nodded before going out the window, adjusting himself on the rope. He slid down, Eliazer making sure he landed safely. He looked up at me, before telling me to come down. I steadily latched onto the rope, my new best friend.

I'm gonna kill myself; Oh my god, Bryn. This is suicide!

I was so stuck on my thoughts that I didn't realize Jared and Eliazer were telling me to come down, quickly. Suddenly, a gun shot was fired.

Towards me.

I yelped at the sound, the sudden proximity startling me. It startled me so much, I let go. I fell, but instead of landing on the ground, I landed looking at the white eye. Eliazer had caught me. He made no signs of putting me down, so he ran, Jared, following behind.

Eliazer dashed off, stopping in front of a car. He opens the driver's seat door, stuffing me inside the passenger seat while Jared got in the back.

And he sped off.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hello there Wattpadians! Here's chapter 11!

I really hope you liked this chapter, and here is the character reveal of the day!

Shemar Moore as.....

Thaine O'Shaughnessy

And BAM! If you're an American Horror Story fan, here's a gift of Evan Peters 😈

Anyways, thanks for reading! Don't forget to VOTE/COMMENT\VOTE\SHAREHAVE A NICE DAYKEEP THE PEACE WATTPADIANS ❤😄🙃☺😈✌

HAVE A NICE DAY
KEEP THE PEACE WATTPADIANS ❤😄🙃☺😈✌