Chapter 2

Katherine Pov

My mate was Xavier.He was kissing Zoe until he sniffed the air and stiffened."I'll meet you in class Zoe I have some business to take care of" he said i knew he was gonna talk to me to say i was scared was a lie i was terrified.He turned around and our eyes meet he had disgust and anger in his eye.I knew what he was gonna do.Jenna was behind me she was being quiet she also knew what was happening.He came up to me and said tha words that crushed my heart to tiny pieces."I Xavier Rodriguez soon to be alpha of the Fire Moon Pack reject you Katherine Stephanie Winter  as my mate and luna of this pack you wortheless piece of shit".He said to me with a smirk.Me and my wolf where strong we werent gonna cry for him not one tear.I looked at him with a blank face and said "I Katherine Stephanie Winter acept your rejection"that made his smirk disappear in a matter of seconds."You think im gonna cry for you , how funny not one bit will i shed a tear just because you think im wortheless just know that your gonna regret this" I said and left walking with Jenna beside me.I have already shifted but my wolfs fur has to be hide from everybody else so i have this layer of brown paint dye that lets me keep my wolf fur not seen.I transformed and let Jenna get on my back and i mindlinked her 'Im running away I dont want to be here no more' she replied saying 'you arent leaving without me in going with you im not leting my bestfriend leave with out me' 'fine its settled we both leave and we make our own pack'.We went to my room and grabbed all my stuff and put it in my duffle bag and we grabed all her stuff i grabbed all my credit cards that have more than 4,000,000,000 that i got from working my butt off.I then wrote a note to my worthless pack.
Dear pack
Me and Jenna are deciding to leave this worthless pack and go make are life somewhere else away from yall. Dont look for us because yall wont be able too we will never come back and loving family i hope you root in hell with the rest of the pack and lovely mate I hope you choose wisely on there luna dont get a whore.
      With all hate Katherine Stephanie Winter and Jenna Johnson Garcia Hope yall root in hell.
With that we jumped out the window me transforming in the air and her landing on my back and I started running twords the woods.I felt the pack bond weaken but that just made me run faster.