Bonus Chapter: For the First Time (Part I)

"Where was I, Henry? Did I travel back five years in that flashback?"

"It was not time travelling, it was merely a recording of the past that you could not see for yourself."

"But why? What was with that white journal, the daffodil and that flashback?"

I got no answers after that inquiry. I tried asking Henry again and again but I only got one answer.

"Everything will reveal itself in its proper timing."

Sometimes, Henry really gets on my nerves. Why can't he just balantly tell me what's going instead of making a zig zag of a totally straight path?

Instead of asking Henry about almost everything, I decided to acquire some services from Maddie. I wanted to go to the Central Library but it would have gotten too late at night if I went there.

I only found articles of the past Knightleys, those who introduced new business policies and some that were literally Knighted. But whenever I found something relevant towards 2008, it's only one page long with the same details written over and over again.

Shaking my head, I suppress a shiver as I knock on the door in front of me. There haven't been any rains recently but it's so damn windy all of the time. Even the wooden door of the Ingram household is cold.

A few seconds later, the door flies open with a mop of strawberry blonde hair infront of me.

Allison greets me with a smile but her smile is completely drowned by the cold,
"Hey, hurry in! It's much warmer inside."

She steps aside, allowing me to enter and closing the door behind me.

I heave a sigh of relief as the heating and warmth of the house kicks in and I take my over coat off.

"I am warning you three, absolutely no pranks on my friend today." I hear Ethan's voice from afar.

"Is your friend a she?" another voice comes from the same direction. This one, though, is laced with a fine line of innocence and genuinety.

"Yes and she's Allison's friend, too..."

"Ethan's got a girlfriend! Ethan's got a girlfriend!" three voices start chanting together.

What the...?

"She is not my girlfriend!"

I sure am not!

"Oh, so do you have a boyfriend, then?"