Last update!!!!

Wow!!  I still can't believe that this is the last update.  It seems like just yesterday that I was starting this story!!!  Anyways, I will now tell you about my rehearsal. 
  So I got there almost a half hour early.  So I sat upstairs by the studio just chilling and stretching.  A couple minutes passed and people started to show up and I started quietly chatting with my ballet friends just catching up with them.  Even though I had just seen them yesterday.  We had about thirty two people for the role for two casts.  Mr Nutcracker (obviously not his real name but he is in charge of Nutcracker) first took the center angels and split them into casts.  Just by hight making sure to have enough people per cast. Then for the rest of us angels he just split us up into two casts and starting working with us and teaching us the variation but by bit.  We worked hard and learned a lot.  Personally even when they were working with the other cast, I was still practicing on the sides, being sure to I knew the variation well.  Halfway through the class Mr. S showed up with a weird backpack that was really tall. I had to suppress a giggle because it was hilarious.  He then helped specific students with parts they were struggling with which I know that all of us girls appreciated.  It was a fun rehearsal and I really enjoyed it. 
This is the last update sadly, but I will have sequel called Ballet Tutu.  So go check it out.
Love you guys so much!!  Thank you so much for reading and do me a favor and just keep on dancing!!! ~Mia