Performances

So, this is my mindset before a performance it might be a bit odd, but I'm going to give a shot at it anyway. :D

The night before, I seriously feel like I have a million butterflies in my stomach.  Even though I have been doing performances for years now, I still am as nervous as heck.  Yet, the moment I am on the stage and the music is playing, I guess I'm in a magical mind set.  It's so great and I love it.  
  I do my hair and my room smells like hairspray and makeup.  The amount of makeup that I wear reminds me of the makeup like a china doll.  The main reason why for that is because when you are under the bright lights, you look like a washed out figure and your features look odd the makeup highlights our features and makes us not looks washed out. 
  After the show is over, you bow and chat with your family and friends who where in the audience.  You take pictures and get flowers all smiling.  Then, you get in the car and as you are headed home you stop smiling and start complaining about how tired that you are. 
  Let me just say, it takes a ton of shampoo to get the gel and hairspray out of your hair and a million makeup wipes to make yourself look normal again.  I then rub my feet and complain a bit about how much my feet hurt and how sleepy I am.  Then I fall asleep and the next day I wake up and start the day again.