God is good

I know that this is supposed to be about ballet but God has had a lot to do with my dancing.  Without him, I doubt that I would still be dancing.
  So, this chapter is dedicated to none other that my Lord.  I will continue dancing for you because you are my redeemer and savior and without you I don't know where I would be or who I would be. 
  Ballet is not only a physical but also a mental game.  You are in front of mirrors and you are constantly being corrected and correcting yourself.  It's a bigger mental game than you may think. 
I have had many times when due to my injuries I have gotten really emotional in class.  I've never cried out loud, only silently and  I have doubted myself immensely and been in quite a bit of pain.  God was there with me through that and he told be that I would do this and get through it.  And I did and he helped me get through that and I just want to say that no matter what you are going through, if you trust in the Lord and put your hope in him, he will get you through your struggles in life.  That's the great thing about him, he's always there and always has time for you.  God loves me unconditionally and that is a kind of love that when you have someone who truly loves you like that, it's amazing.