Sixth Letter

"I should have known right from the start this is the aching we've been hearing of."

-Gold - Gabriel Rios

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You're going there again?" Krystal's mother asked, receiving a nod from her daughter.

Her mother knew she couldn't stop her, so she let time take care of her.

Krystal held the sixth letter what so tightly. The day before that kept on repeating in her head, making her stay awake.

As if she was able to sleep.

She didn't know what to think of that Jin guy.

She didn't know whether to expect him at the graveyard again or not.

Unfortunately, he was there, standing by Taehyung's grave.

Krystal's pace sped up as she made her way to Jin.

"Hello, Krystal." He informally greeted her, waving a brown bag in his hand.

She nodded at him and sat down in her spot.

She wore that dress again. She refused to take it off.

"I was wondering if I could have your perm-" She cut him off.

"You can listen." She answered his question before he could finish it.

Jin found it pretty odd that Krystal agreed. He thought he'd have a hard time with her.

"I brought you some food." He offered, kneeling down, handing her the brown bag.

"Does it look like I am in need of food?" She whispered, opening the envelope.

"Yes, it's pretty obvious. You also seem to be in desperate need of some rest." He stated.

"Do you not have better things to do?" She spat.

He didn't answer.

Jin didn't want to do anything but help Krystal and listen to what she had to say to her deceased boyfriend.

Krystal felt intimidated by Jin's presence, but she tried to ignore him as much as possible.

Krystal unfolded the letter and coughed, ignoring the brown bag that was filled with god knows what kind of food.

Jin made himself comfortable on the sand and listened what so carefully.

"Dear Tae,

I had a glass of water today. My mom has been on my tail, trying to force something into my stomach, but how can I eat when all I need is you?

My mom keeps on saying I need lots of rest and food, but does she not know that the only thing I need is your presence?

I can't stand your absence, Tae.

I tried calling your phone number to listen to your voicemail, but your line got deactivated.

I miss your voice.

All I have is my camera roll now. I keep on going through it to watch videos of you.

I miss you, Tae.

Remember when I first met your parents?"

Krystal paused, smiling at the letter.

Jin didn't want to bother her, but he wanted to know how she met Taehyung's parents. The fact that she only had a flashback of their first meeting and another flashback of the night Taehyung died killed Jin.