"I can't hide the tears
Cause even though you're here,
It feels like you're a million miles away... "

*****************************************************************

"So y'all have a dog now?" I heard Jimmy who we had left back at the club two weeks ago when we found our bundle of fur.

"Yeah I guess. He don't like me though, I was skyping with her yesterday and he kept barking. She convinced me he was just excited to see me"

"His probably feeling like you tryna steal his girl" he laughed while Dean shook his head.

"No I know those little dogs they're fucking bitches I tell you. I don't care if that one's a boy. Once I was going for a jog and the little thing got me right here on my ankle and.."

"Wow calling male dogs bitches , what about our son?"

He jumped as Renee smacked the back of his head which caused all of us to laugh out.

"Yeah yeah laugh at me but ask Renee what she did while I was being mauled by the little.."

"You were not being mauled! He was nibbling on your shoe not your ankle and I picked up the Beast and saved your life" She rolled her eyes and I saw Big E and Xavier laughing behind them as we were as well .

"After laughing at me slowly hopping so I couldn't hurt it but still trying to get away. But hey our son is the best ever , he is laid back like me like a dog should be. I'm telling you your one looks like trouble"

I rolled my eyes before slipping on my merch tee.

"Just leave my baby alone"

"You hated the dog a minute ago!" He smirked.

"His still my dog" I shrugged knowing he said all that shit just to get me to defend the little dog.

We were at the studio to record messages for Summerslam. Foley had approached me last week first thing on Raw letting me know that I had to attack Rusev which I certainly did after his match, sending a message to him.

 Foley had approached me last week first thing on Raw letting me know that I had to attack Rusev which I certainly did after his match, sending a message to him