a/n (what i've changed)

Start from the beginning

• Jerome tries to leave the school and go to the airport, so he can travel to America and visit Joy.

• Mara sees Jerome, so walks with him to the airport.

• Mara and Jerome kiss.

• Jerome decides against going to America.

• Mara tells Fabian about the kiss between her and Jerome. Fabian is mad, but doesn't break up with her.

• Joy arrives back at the school/college, she has the temporarily resident in Hathor House before moving into Anubis House. (Since I've ditched Hannah, Joy will be able to resident in Anubis House without having to decorate the Attic)

• Mara sees Nina talking to Vincent, after she said that she was going to the toilet.

• Sibuna find a book in the Frobisher Library about Mara's watch.

• Mara tells Sibuna about seeing Nina talking to Vincent.

• Fabian breaks up with Mara for both kissing Jerome and accusing Nina.

• Mara finds the watch in Nina's school bag, when she was looking for something the explain why she was talking to Vincent.

• Mara tells Eddie and Fabian about this; Fabian gets mad at Mara, but Eddie agrees to investigate with her.

• Patricia arrives home from her final part of her fake mystery with Charlie, to see Eddie and Mara looking through Nina's belongings.

• Nina wakes up and tells them that she found the watch and was planning to give it back to Mara. Mara isn't convinced, but others believe her.

• Fabian breaks up with Mara, both because she kissed Jerome, and because she doesn't trust Nina.

• Patricia goes to get the locker after tricking Charlie into leaving it somewhere. She successfully gets the locket, but Charlie sees her do so.

• Patricia gives the locket back to Nina.

• Charlie confronts Patricia about the locket.

• Eddie lets Charlie in on the Sibuna secret, to answer his questions on why Patricia did what she did.

• Sibuna go down to the cellar and check out the chasm. Fabian also finds the final hieroglyphic down there, it reads 'R.A'

• Eddie finds out that his mom is the new French teacher- Patricia knows too, but no-one else. Mr. Sweet wants to keep it a secret for some reason.

• Lavender tells Nina that one ingredient is in a Sepulchre, and they need to find out what that is and where that is.

• Sibuna believe Mara about Nina, after Fabian found out the URL to the website that Nina gave them is fake, and it traced to Nina's computer.

• Fabian apologises to Mara about being wring about Nina, they both get back together.

• Miss Chase confiscates the watch from Fabian.

• Mr. Sweet asks Joy, Jerome and Patricia to decorate this small house. They need to make it have white walls, a massive bronze gong, a golden mat and small ornaments on the floor which make crosses.

• Nina finds out that Sibuna know she is bad. She confronts them about it. All clear, they are separate teams- Sibuna and Team Evil.

• Lavender goes out to buy a red fierce lizard- It's an ingredient for the elixir. Vincent tell her to keep an eye on the lizard and keep it down in the cellar.

• Sibuna steal the watch back from Miss Chase, with it they find a piece of paper that has information about the watch on it.

• Miss Chase calls up Mrs. Miller, who is helping her.

• The lizard goes missing, so Lavender and Nina go and look for it. They look for ages, but still don't manage to find it, they decide to tell Vincent.

• Sibuna, after reading the paper they stole from Miss Chase, realise that the 'RA' at the end of the hieroglyphics means Ra the God of the Sun. Charlie pulls the back off of the watch accidentally, it has a God engraved, this God was Ra.

• Mara goes back to her home with Fabian, so that she could get her valedictorian medal, in case it has any convenience to the mystery.

• Patricia sees a lizard in Eddie and Fabian's room, she tells Eddie to get rid of it. Later on she over hears Lavender and Nina talking about it, so she goes to find it, finds out that Eddie has got rid of it. Her, Mara, Fabian and Charlie then all look for the lizard, once Mara and Fabian have returned.

And there we have it, everything that's happened so far. I think I've included the major facts. I may, MAY have got a few things in the wrong order, but whatever...

Chapter 24 will be up soon, with (hopefully) accurate grammar, detail and description, and it'll make more sense and won't be so all over the place. Thank for you patients.