n i n e

currently listening to twenty one pilots' cover of MCR's Cancer and iM CRYING STILL IVE LISTENED TO IT SO MUCH STOP

Dan returns home after realising he left his phone. He couldn't take the withdrawal. He forgot he had a 6 hour gig on his beloved Kendall and Kylie and he'd started it a good couple of hours ago, so he was slightly panicked. 

He didn't notice Phil sitting with his head in his hands, one of them looking painfully red, as he ran in and to his phone. He's about to unlock it when it's snatched out from his grasp.

"You run off for hours and care more about your phone?" Phil pouts, his tone sounding mad but also one of relief. "I thought something happened to you! Where were you?"

Deciding not to protest about his phone, Dan just shrugs. "Sat about, watched people walk past. That's it. Why is your hand red and swollen?"

Phil looks at his own hand, it had stopped throbbing so he kind of forgot about it. He was too occupied about Dan to notice, really. "Uh, I had an encounter with Maya across the hall, and I got angry so I punched the wall."

Dan fights the urge to laugh. "What made you all defensive?" he asks, inspecting the walls to see if there was any dents or holes. Although, as much as he hates to admit, he believes Phil is more on the mentally strong side rather than physical.

"Nothing... Just Maya being Maya. She's that type of person you can't help but get annoyed by her."

Dan notices him tremble slightly, his eyes looking everywhere but Dan. "You're a shit liar, Lester. But okay, I'll pretend I believe you."

Phil gives him a small smile, nodding. Then he looks back down at his hand. "I may need to go to the hospital, mind coming with?"

"Sure," Dan picks up his phone this time and him and Phil head out.

At the hospital, the doctors brush off Phils hand, saying it was just irritation, but to still not lift anything heavy and to be careful not to whack it or hit anything else.

They're walking out of the room, Phil smiling in relief that he didn't do anything too drastic.

"Now my hand isn't broken, I can do this," Phil reaches over and takes Dans hand in his.

Surprisingly to Phil, Dan doesn't pull away. "I suppose you can."

They continue to smile at each other, all of the problems they had earlier disappearing from their thoughts, until they bump into someone.

The two men say in unison, "Oh my god, I'm sorry," until Dan looks at who it is and he gasps.

IM EVIL IKIK

Jks you probably don't care oOPS