s e v e n

This is wrong.

Morally wrong.

Totally wrong.

Phil is standing in the middle of Dans room, Dans drawers and cabinets wide open. What Dan slipped out earlier has been torturing Phil and his curious mind; he needs to know what happened. He knows too much now to leave it.

Well, all he knows is Dan supposedly 'ruined someones life' and he highly doubts Dan, the smol cute bean he is, is capable of ruining a life. He couldn't take the last piece of pizza, even if nobody else wanted it. (True story. PJ, Chris and Phil were all full but Dan still wouldn't take the damn pizza).

Phil has moved as much as he could without making anything look suspicious, and he's quite worried that Dan will waltz back in here and catch him in the act, resulting in Phil being slapped and never trusted in this house again, which is something the black haired boy definitely does not want.

In case that does happen, Phil closes all of the drawers he opened, careful not to move any of the clothes scattered along the laminate flooring in fear that Dan possibly put them there intentionally and has a secret way of using them as a trap for any burglars or intruders such as Phil himself is.

Before he comes up with any more weird theories, Phil exits the room, almost being blinded by the bright light compared to the darkness in the room. He walks into the corner of a wall and whimpers, holding his arm.

"He must have something to give me details."

"Details about what?"

Phil panics and snaps his head up, seeing the woman living across from him, Maya, peeking her head through the door which Dan left open on his way out. He almost lets out a sigh of relief. "Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it."

Maya just nods and steps in, looking around the living room. "Not bad considering he's a bit... dark."

"He's a lovely person, you just need to actually be nice enough to get to know him. Everyone judges him on what they hear. It's disgraceful."

Maya just shrugs, not really caring. "To be fair, I'd rather not get to know him, I have enough problems on my plate, I don't need another one added."

Phil stands there, shocked. He's speechless, but not because he has nothing to say. He's furious at this point, his eyebrows knitting together and his mouth turning into a grimace. "You can fuck off if you think he is a problem, he has been nothing but nice to me and to my friends. He is suffering, and it's disgusting that people like you are ridiculing him for that. I don't know what you have against him, but you don't deserve to even be in his line of sight. Goodbye."

Shocked at his sudden outburst, Maya tries to keep her expression neutral. "Whatever. I thought you were always a nice lad, Phil. Maybe you're just like your boyfriend." Then she walks out.

Without thinking, Phil punches the wall, agonising pain soon following after. Although he did feel a little warmth inside with being called Dans boyfriend but, quite obviously, he quickly forgot about that.

Im so bad at endings hml

also, I do not have the same views as that bitch maya. I am 100% with Phil and if you judge someone just because of their mental health then Im sorry but you have lost respect from me.

i also havent had first hand experience of what dan is going through, im just going off from what ive read or seen, so if youre offended by my writing and how ive expressed it then it is not intentional and im sorry.

If anyone needs anyone to talk to or is going through a rough time my inbox is open :)

p.s. sorry for non capitals and change in grammar, Im on my laptop rn