TV

"Gray! This show is really funny! Hurry up and come watch with me!" Natsu yelled from the living room.

Gray shook his head and smiled. He continued cutting the vegetable for the soup when he heard Natsu yell again.

"Look! Juvia's on TV!"

Gray was curious but decided that Juvia's unmentioned show would still be on when he finished the meal.

Suddenly, as Gray began chopping the carrots, Natsu let out a terrified scream.

Gray jumped and dropped his stuff, turning off the stove and running to the living room.

When Natsu was scared, he never screamed. This worried Gray. It must be really bad.

He looked around and saw Natsu panicking.

Gray turned to look at the TV.

"Apparently, a drunk driver hit Juvia Lockser while she was crossing the sidewalk of Niniva Street,"

That was near his house.

"She was hit holding a gift in her hand. She's currently being taken to the hospital. It's sad how all she wanted to do was give a present. She may not live, so all we can do is pray for the poor girl. Now onto our next story--"

"HOSPITAL! NOW!" Natsu yelled frantically, slipping on his shoes and running to his car.

Gray followed not far behind and they both sped away to the hospital.

( • • • )

Gray sighed as he walked around the streets of Magnolia.

It was a beautiful day, and he was going to see Juvia.

But he needed to get something first.

He found his stop and looked around, searching for the perfect one.

He placed the roses on the counter and the lady smiled at him.

"Are they for someone special?" She asked.

Gray sighed again. "Last time I checked, we were dating. Now... It's kind of complicated. I want to buy these and bring them with me when I go to talk to her." He explained.

The lady frowned. "Oh, that's too bad. Well, you're total is $15.95."

Gray paid her and walked out the shop, carrying the bouquet.

When he finally got to his destination, he sighed for the third time.

"Hey, Juvia. These are for you." He said, handing her the flowers.

"The lady at the flower shop asked me if they were for someone special. I told her that we were dating but now it's complicated." Gray said. "Would you want to end it?"

He looked at her. No response.

"I don't mind whatever choice you make, but if you want to break up, that's fine. Just know, I won't be moving on. I'll love you forever." He said, finally letting out a choked sob.

Then he was crying.

He laid down and cried until he fell asleep.

He fell asleep on her gravestone.