Talent Show

*Juvia's POV*

   Gray invited us to go to the school talent show. He was going to sing and he wanted us to hear him.

   We sat in front.

   After about 5 performances, I heard Kai, a senior like us, announce, "Welcome to the stage: Gray Fullbuster!"

   Gray walked on and sat on a stool next to a keyboard.

   "Before we start," he said. "I would like to dedicate this song to someone important in my life. She is the tear in my heart."

   I almost cried. He was looking around the crowd and found us. He smiled at us but then shifted his eyes to his keyboard.

   I know who he's dedicating that song to:

Lucy.

   I would've ran out and cried in the girls bathroom, but I wanted to support Gray so I stayed.

   Tears flowed out of my eyes but I wiped them away and watched as he started singing.

( Play song but imagine it in Gray's voice or just don't idk )

   "Sometimes you gotta bleed to know—"

"That you're alive and have a soul."

"But it takes someone to come around, to show you how: she's the tear in my heart."

"I'm alive."

"She's the tear in my heart."

"I'm on fire."

"She's the tear in my heart."

"Take me higher, than I've ever been."

"The songs on the radio are okay."

"But my taste in music is your FACE."

"And it takes a song to come around, to show you how: she's the tear in my heart."

"I'm alive."

"She's the tear in my heart."

"I'm on fire."

"She's the tear in my heart."

"Take me higher, than I've ever been."

"Than I've ever been."

"You fell asleep in my car I drove the whole time.."

( • • • )

   Gray finished and stood up.

   "I won't let her be the tear in my heart anymore." He stated. "Every time I see her, I just want to claim her mine so everyone can back off and stop looking at her. My heart hurts just to see people talk to her and I get so mad but keep to myself. I'm sick of that now, so—"

   I looked down at my hands and kept the tears from falling.

   "JUVIA LOCKSER, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" He shouted.

   My head shot up. I covered my mouth and I let my tears fall. The happy ones.

   He jumped off stage and took something out of his pocket. He opened the box to reveal a necklace with a snowflake and raindrop attached.

   "Yes!" I shouted, jumping onto him to hug him. He kissed me and my eyes widened but then I kissed him back.

   The audience 'awwed' and I looked to see that Lucy was giving me a thumbs up. Gray put the necklace on me and we sat down.

   I wasn't paying attention to the performances that much because my mind was focused on how dumb I was, not realizing that Gray sang that song for me and asked me out in front of hundreds of people.

   I love him.