Bench

*Juvia's POV*

I was at the park watching my little brother Jellal, earbuds in and listening to Twenty One Pilots full volume.

The next song came on and it was Car Radio.

Suddenly, I heard something from outside of my earbuds.

"I ponder of something great..."

I took out an earbud as they continued from behind me but I didn't look.

"My lungs will fill--"

I closed my eyes and joined them. "And then deflate."

I smiled as we both 'sang' Car Radio together.

"I know it's dire, my time today. I have these thoughts so often I ought to replace that slot with what I once bought 'cause somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence."

I laughed and turned around to see Gray, one of my classmates and... my crush.

   "G-Gray?" I asked.

   He smiled. "I love Car Radio." He said.

   I nodded. "I can tell." I said, giggling a little.

   "What are you doing here?" Gray asked, sitting next to me on the bench.

   "I'm watching my little brother." I smiled.

   "What does he look like?" Gray asked.

   I pointed to Jellal who smiled and waved at me, then proceeded to run from his friend who was 'it'.

   "He's adorable, just like you. I can see the resemblance." Gray said.

   I blushed and looked at the ground.

   Suddenly Jellal came over.

   "Juvia, who's this?" Jellal asked in his cute 6 year old voice.

   "This is Gray, he's my friend from school." I said to him.

   Gray took his hand out for Jellal to shake.

   Instead Jellal jumped onto Gray and hugged him. "You must be special if you're friends with Juvia. Juvia doesn't really like people." Jellal said after backing up.

   "Jellal! Don't say that! I do like people you just never meet my friends." I blushed, looking away.

   Jellal nodded suspiciously. "Okay, I'm going back to see if anyone else got tagged yet." He said before running off.

   "I'm special, huh?" Gray asked me, smirking.

    "I-- Gray, shut up! You know that's not what he meant and you know I'm not like that!" I said, slapping his arm jokingly.

   He rolled his eyes. "Of course, I believe you. Definitely."

   I huffed as he laughed at my childishness.

   I continued to watch Jellal while still listening to my music through one earbud when I heard Gray yawn and stretch his arms up, then wrap one around me to pull me closer to him.

   "Uh, Gray. Your-- Your arm." I said, blushing furiously.

   "Huh? What about it? Oh, sorry." Gray said. "I'll move it."

   Gray used both arms to put me on his lap and wrap them around my stomach.

   "This isn't 'moving it'." I deadpanned.

   "Oh? Well, my arm was around your shoulders and now they're around your waist." Gray explained.

   I rolled my eyes but cuddled into him anyway, kissing his cheek.

   "You're a dork." I whispered in his ear before closing my eyes.

   I felt myself drifting off to sleep when I heard something terrible.

   "JUVIA!!!" Someone screamed.

   My eyes shot open and I looked around frantically, only to find Jellal standing there, arms crossed and pouting.

   "J-Jellal? Are you okay?" I asked, checking him for injuries.

   "No, I'm hurt here." Jellal said, pointing to his heart. "You're paying more attention to Gray than me."

   I giggled at him, patting the spot next to Gray and I on the bench.

   Jellal sat down still pouting.

   I stroked his hair and kissed his forehead.

   "Between you and me, I love you more than I love Gray." I said softly to Jellal.

   Jellal smiled before closing his eyes and soon, I heard light snoring from him.

   Suddenly, Gray nudged me so I turned to look at him.

   "So you love me?" Gray asked, wearing that cocky smirk.

   I slapped his arm again before actually falling asleep.

A/N: Sorry if this was too short. It just came to me and I kind of didn't know how to finish it.