Thirty

I opened my eyes and saw that Mark's side of the bed was empty. I sat up and called out for him, not getting a reply.
"Oh, you're awake. Mark said he was going to let you sleep in, him and Thomas went out to catch up."
"Okay, thank you."
"Do you need help getting out of bed?"
"No, I think I got it."
"You yell if you need anything." She smiled and shut the door. I tried to get up, but my other ankle gave out and I hit the floor, cursing to myself.
"Honey are you okay?!"
"I'm okay. Just lost my balance."
"Mom, we're home!" I heard Thomas call out.
"Where are you?" Mark called out.
"Boys! Come help me!" I heard their footsteps and the bedroom door opened and Mark's smile disappeared.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. I just don't know, I tried to get up, but I guess my body just wasn't having it."
Mark and Thomas carefully pulled me up, handing me the crutches.
"Are you sure you're okay?"
"I promise that I'm fine."
Mark sighed, staying right beside me as I slowly made my way down the hallway.
"You still up to go out Anna?"
"I'm sure I can manage."
Thomas nodded and grabbed his car keys and we walked to his car and drove off.

~~•••~~
"Will you please order me some fries and a milkshake?" I whined as Mark chuckled.
"Get her a chocolate one."
I smiled and Thomas drove around, paying the woman who gasped.
"You're Thomas and Mark Fischbach!"
Thomas gave her a small smile and she contained her excitement.
"You have a wonderful day."
Thomas and Mark thanked the woman and drove to the next window. Thomas handed me my fries and milkshake and I felt like a child getting candy. I took a drink of the milkshake and was pleased with my decision.
"What else do you have planned?"
"Maybe, we can just drive around? See what we get into?"
"Sounds like a plan."

~~•••~~
"I'm fine." I snapped as I regained my balance.
"I'm sorry Mark."
"It's okay. It must get annoying to have me hovering over you all the time."
"It's fine. I've never had this much trouble with crutches before. It's frustrating." Mark walked beside me, Thomas walking ahead.
"The city is beautiful isn't it?"
"It is." I said, getting agitated as I almost lost my balance again, Mark's hands placed on my back.
"Why don't I go get the car?" Thomas asked.
I sighed and nodded. He gave us a small smile and walked down the sidewalk.
"I hate that I'm the reason we can't walk around."
"Baby, you're on crutches."
"I know, but I would've had amazing arm strength."
"I'll give you some of mine if you want." He said, flexing his arm, his arm veins popping out. I rolled my eyes and he snorted.

                              ~~•••~~
  "I can't believe you guys are going home today."
"We have to make some videos. Haven't posted in awhile."
"Don't you think you're allowed under the circumstances?"
"Yeah I guess."
Thomas hugged me and handed Mark my bag, he slung it over his shoulder and kissed his mother's cheek.
"It was so great seeing you. Come back soon."
"We definitely will Mom."
She nodded and waved at us as we got into Thomas' car and headed to the airport.

                           ~~•••~~
"Attention passengers, we ask for you to turn off all electronics and put your seats in the upright position, as we will be landing shortly."
"Bryan still meeting us?"
"He said he was."
He nodded and took a drink of his water. The plane landed and Mark helped me out of my seat, and we walked into the terminal, looking for Bryan. We spotted him talking to a younger girl, they shared a laugh and she took a picture with him.
"Hey Bryan." Mark said, giving him a short hug.
"Oh my god Mark!" The girl squealed. "Can I get a picture with you and Anna?" He smiled and nodded, she handed Bryan her phone and she stood in the middle of us and we all smiled.
"Anna, why are you on crutches?"
"I broke my ankle."
"How?"
"Uneven roads and I don't get along."
She nervously chuckled and ran off to who I assumed was her mother.
"I'm so tired. I want my bed."
"Speaking of your bed, why haven't you sold your house?"
"I don't know actually, I'll own it next month."
"I think you should sell it."
"Is this you asking me to move in?"
"You practically are. You never go home. The only people that have been in that house was Felix and Marzia."
"You're right. I'll call my landlord tomorrow, I guess. I don't feel good."
"Are you going to be sick?"
"I don't know."
"Let's get you outside." Bryan said, placing a hand on my back. I nodded and my crutches clicked as I walked through the terminal, occasionally almost stumbling because the crutches were slipping.
"I think you need a wheelchair." Bryan said chuckling.
"I think you should be quiet." I said playfully.
"Ooh boy she roasted you." Mark said snorting. Bryan smiled and helped me get in the passenger seat. I asked I could play music and Bryan nodded, handing me the auxiliary cord. I put my phone on shuffle and a song by Panic! At The Disco started playing, Bryan turned it up and Mark laughed.
"She's the only reason I know of this song."
"I have a great taste in music thank you." I said, looking at him through the mirror.

                            ~~•••~~
Chica tried to jump on me when I walked in, Mark scolded her and she wagged her tail and he sighed.
"Do you want to take a shower?"
"I'm really tired."
"I'm sure you're used to this by now." I leaned against the couch and he leaned my crutches against the wall and picked me up, carrying me upstairs to our room.