Eight

"Felix! Anna? Anyone?!"
I stared blankly into the headset, I wanted to put it on and talk to him, but I couldn't. Felix sat down in his chair and put the headset on, and continued playing the game. I knew he didn't want to talk about what happened.
"I'm sorry Anna."
"I'm sorry too. " I walked to my room  and put my headphones in, and started watching one of Jack's videos.

                             Felix
"Okay guys. I'm back. Sorry about that."
"Why are you apologizing? What's going on?"
"Nothing. Anna and I have been arguing all day. It got pretty serious."
"Over what?" Mark asked. I wanted to tell him, but it wasn't my place. I wanted Anna to be happy again, but not everyone gets what they want.
"Felix I want to talk to her. She won't even answer my texts."
"She turned her phone off. It's sitting in her dresser drawer."
"Why? What's gotten into her?"
"If I tell you, you cannot tell her. You cannot tell anyone do you understand?"
"Yes."

"Really?"
"She brought up the text you sent her." Jack said.
"Which one? I've been sending her dozens."
"The one you sent after you left." 
Mark rubbed his clenched jaw and slammed his hand against his desk. We all stared into the laptop screens, at everyone's faces. I knew this conversation had to be done face to face.
"What can I do?"
"I don't know."
"Anna! Come in here!"
I heard her door shut and the thumping of her dragging herself down the stairs.
"What?"
I patted the chair next to me and she sat down next to me, not taking her eyes off Mark.

                           Anna
Felix stood up and left the room and Jack hung up, leaving Mark and I. All of my feelings flowed out of my mouth, I had no filter. I couldn't control it.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I didn't know how you'd react."
"Why would you ever think I wouldn't listen to you?"
"I don't know."
"Anna, the same thing you went through, I went through. Not all of it. But most of it. When I left, I almost didn't get on the plane. But I knew I had to. I hated it. And then you weren't texting me back. For a month I had to sit and argue with myself on why you weren't texting me back. Why you didn't answer my calls. It ate me alive."
I was so worried about you. And yeah, I noticed too how we both fell asleep early my last night there. That's why I wanted to stay."
I didn't know how to respond to what he was telling me, how could I?
"And I want you to know, if I ever, and I mean ever see that Daniel guy, I will seriously kick his ass."
"Don't worry about it. It's in the past."
"Of course I'm going to worry about it, we all are."
"I need to shower. I had to walk all the way here, I'll text you."
He nodded and opened his mouth to say something but stopped, I gave him a small smile and pressed the end call button. I walked upstairs and got my phone out of my dresser drawer and turned it on, I plopped on my bed and went through all my notifications. Everyone was commenting on my last Instagram post, wondering what was wrong and if I was okay. I uploaded the picture of Mark, Felix and I and told everyone that I was okay. I sent Mark and Jack a quick text and grabbed a new pair of clothes to change into. The steaming hot water rolled down my body, calming all my tense muscles. I ran my finger over the scar on my stomach and thought about that day. I knew I was too tired to drive, but I knew I couldn't miss another day at school. I was barely passing but I managed to keep B's on my report card. Felix knew I didn't get much sleep, he even texted me before I left and asked if I wanted him to come get me. I told him no because it was his last year in school, the most important one. He shouldn't have to come running to me every time I need help, but he does. Felix has always done that for me. I remember all the sirens and the medics calling out for me. They found my wallet and knew who I was.
"Mrs. Kjellberg? Are you okay? Can you hear me?"
My entire body was throbbing, I could see my own blood dripping into my eyes. I held my bleeding head and told them I was okay. I don't remember falling asleep at the wheel, I don't remember how my car ended up in the ditch turned over. All I knew was I was shook awake by the impact. My head hit the steering wheel and the windshield shattered, sending pieces of glass everywhere. I don't remember why I had to have surgery, I just remember screaming at the doctors to call my brother.
"Ma'am, we need your information. What is your birth day?"
"Please call Felix. I want Felix here."
"We can do that ma'am but we need your information. Can you tell us how to contact your parents?"
"I want my brother here!"
The doctors gave up and went to call Felix, my head was throbbing, everything was spinning.
"Ma'am we have consent from your mother to go ahead and begin. We're going to take you to get a CT scan okay?"
"No. I want my brother here first!"
They pulled up the railing on the bed and started taking me out of the room.
"No! Felix! Felix!" I screamed so loud my throat was burning.
"Ma'am your brother is here. We need to take you to the CT scan now."
"I want to see him."
The nurse nodded and a sobbing Felix walked in, his eyes red and puffy from how much he had been crying.
"Anna, what happened?" He sobbed out.
"I fell asleep."
"You knew better."
"I know."
My eyes closed and all I remember was hearing Felix scream at the doctors.
I shook away the thought as I finished washing my hair. I turned the water off and wrapped in a towel and went to lock my bedroom door. I checked my phone and saw that Mark had texted me.
Hey, I don't know how to say this. But I do know, that I definitely want to see you soon.
I smiled at the text and quickly got dressed, I laid in bed as I talked to Jack and Mark.
Me: How about I come in for a visit?
Mark: Really?
Me: Is that okay?
Mark: That's perfectly okay.
Me: I'm going to get some money saved up, maybe look into buying a house in LA, I miss it there.
Mark: I miss Felix's.
Me: I know. I miss you.
Mark: I miss you too.
I locked my phone and pulled out my laptop I wanted to play a game but my phone was blowing up with notifications. I was confused and I unlocked my phone to see that Felix had recorded mine and Mark's conversation at the laptop and he posted it to Instagram.
I don't care who you are, never say my sister isn't compassionate or a human being. Never say that she's using anyone for fame. As you can see here, they actually care about each other. @annakjellberg @markipliergram
I wasn't upset about the fact he recorded it or posted it. I was just shocked at all the positive comments.
@septiceyelover65; They're so cute. I ship it so much. Glad she's okay. Sending positive vibes to you Anna.
@annakjellberg; @septiceyelover Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. 
@septiceyelover; OMG. You actually replied! I love you so much! You're an amazing artist and you're so hilarious when you're drunk haha!
@annakjellberg; I love you too! And thank you very much and yes Mark and I had a great time filming that video.
I locked my phone and turned back to my laptop, I was watching an older video of Shane's, laughing obnoxiously loud. I checked my inbox and saw I had a bunch of messages from YouTubers and the head of YouTube.
Dear Anna Kjellberg, we are very interested to have you employed with us. We can discuss payment options and we'd like to discuss your channel options. We'd love to hear back from you.

I'm very flattered, and yes that would be perfectly fine. I'd love to set up a meeting.

We'd like to have a meeting in three days in Los Angeles, California. Would that work for you?

Yes it would.

We'd like your brother to be there as well.

I'll pass the message.

I was blown away. Why would they want me? All I do is draw? Maybe they'll have ideas for me?
"Felix!"
"What?"
"Come here hurry!"
I heard his bedroom door open and he read over the messages.
"That's awesome! Maybe we can see Mark while we're there!"
My heart jumped at the thought.
"Hey, look at this!" He pointed to a message from Shane Dawson.
Hello, Anna. I'm very interested in collabing with you. Are you free this weekend?

Hi Shane, yes I'm free. I will be in LA this weekend at a meeting, I can definitely fit this into my schedule.

Great! I've attached my number to the bottom of this message. Can't wait for our collab!

I sent Shane a quick text and sighed. So much has happened this week, and so much more is to come.