Five

I was shocked that he was still awake,  maybe I woke him? I rolled over and faced him, his eyes glistened in the moonlight that seeped through my window.
"Did I wake you?"
"No. I guess I can't sleep."
I nodded, not knowing how to respond.
"Tell me something." He shifted the blanket off him, revealing his chest and abdomen.
"Tell me about Daniel."
I was overwhelmed by his words, why would he ask me such a thing?
"What do you want to know?" I said in a harsh tone.
"I didn't mean to upset you. It's just– talking about something makes you feel better versus keeping everything bottled up."
"Okay.. I had just moved from here to LA. I don't know why I wanted to move, I guess I just wanted a change. Anyway, we were friends for about a year or so maybe and then we started dating. We dated for almost two years and he broke up with me."
"Why would he break up with you?"
"He never told me."
"Did you guys ever–"
"Ever what?"
He shifted again and propped his head up with his hand.
"You know what I mean. If you don't want to answer you're not obligated to."
"No we didn't. Maybe that's why he broke up with me."
"That's a silly thing to break up with someone over."
"You can say that again."
"What made you decide to come live with Felix?"
"When we were kids, when something bad happened, whether it be a bad grade on a test, or just anything that upset me, I would go to Felix."
"That's adorable." He chuckled.
"We have a strong bond."
"Why don't we all do something tomorrow?"
"Like what?"
"I don't know. Just go out and do something fun."
"Yeah, we can talk to Felix in the morning."
"It is the morning."
"You know what I mean."
I yawned and covered up in the comforter and shifted my body, the bed moved from Mark moving and I closed my eyes and drifted into a light sleep.

"Anna! Let's go! Get up!"
The covers were pulled off me and Felix was grinning ear to ear. I groaned into my pillow and rubbed my eyes.
"What?" I snapped.
"Let's go. We're going out."
"Going out where?"
"I don't know. But get up!"
I pulled myself up and sleepily walked towards the bathroom and got changed.

"Where are we going?"
"Laser tag  place."
"Why?"
"Mark isn't here for long, and we have to have as much fun as possible."
"What are you twelve?"
"Yes!" He shouted while he turned down a street.
"I think it'll be fun." Mark said from the backseat.
"We're going to have a great time!"
Felix pulled into the parking lot and got out, I tried to shake the groggy feeling from my head as I got out and followed the boys inside.
"Hello. How many?"
"Three please."
The girl nodded and typed something on her computer, I examined her features, she couldn't be older than seventeen.
"Are you that famous YouTuber?"
Felix chuckled nervously and nodded.
"And you!" She pointed to Mark, who was blown away by the excitement.
"You're Markiplier! And that's Anna!"
I gave her a small smile and she clapped her hands together excitedly.
"Are the rumors true? Are you two dating?"
Felix opened his mouth to say something but I completely cut him short and denied the rumor.
"Oh." Her shoulders fell and she looked down. "What a shame." She held out three tickets and gave us a fake smile. "Have fun." We walked towards the equipment and I started putting on the padding.
"Anna that was really rude."
"Shut it Felix."
"What's gotten into you?"
I sighed and bit my tongue, I didn't want to explain to him that I was so agitated because my eyes were getting heavier each second.
"Nothing. I'm sorry."
I put my blonde hair into a messy ponytail and slid on the vest.

"You kids ready?" Felix called out, his voice echoed throughout the arena.
"Go!"
I started slowly creeping around the course, my head was spinning from how tired I was. Is Mark this tired too? I pulled the trigger and Felix's vest beeped and he shouted out of frustration.
"It's down to Mark and Anna."
I slid down a barrier and tried to get myself together. I felt nauseous and drained.
"Aha!" Mark turned the corner and could see how heavily I was breathing.
"Hey." He knelt beside me and took my face in his hands.
"Felix!"
I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head as Felix tried to pick me up.
"That teenager, she'll post about how Pewdiepie had to carry his sister out. Just let me be."
I pulled myself off the ground and Mark started taking off all the heavy equipment off me. I walked by the teenager who was on her phone, giggling to herself.
"Thank you." Felix called out as he pushed the doors open. I kept my head down as I drug myself to the car.
"Anna, what happened?"
"I'm just really tired. Very tired."
"How long did you sleep?"
I looked at my phone and chuckled sarcastically.
"Three hours."
Felix took his head in his hands and said something under his breath in Swedish.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't know."
"It's fine."