Four

I sat at Felix's desk and focused on my  drawing, I decided to provoke the fans and draw a picture of the picture of me and Mark. I smiled to myself as I put on the finishing touches. I signed the bottom of it and turned off the camera and sighed. I didn't know how I felt about the whole YouTube thing but why not give it a shot? Felix wanted to edit it since that was more his thing.
"Have you shown Mark?"
"Not yet no."
"You should. He'd like it."

I walked towards my room and heard the shower running, I quickly put all my supplies away and the shower shut off and my bathroom door opened. I was frozen in place as Mark walked out with a towel wrapped around him. I tried not to stare at his stomach but I was failing miserably. Look away you idiot. My eyes darted to the carpet of my room.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were taking a-"
"It's okay. I'm not naked or anything."
"Awful close." I said motioning to the towel around his waist.
"I'll let you get dressed."
I pulled the door shut and my eyes widened. This day is getting crazier and crazier. I rubbed my temples and walked towards the stairs. Felix was still sitting in his recording room, staring at the footage of me drawing, occasionally clicking the mouse and typing something. My phone buzzed and the notification read; Your video; "Drawing Mark and I" just finished uploading. I grabbed my laptop and thought about FaceTiming Jack.
"Hello!" He called out in his thick Irish accent.
"Hey."
"You okay?"
"It's just been a crazy day."
"I see that Mark's there."
"Yeah he is, I wish you could've came."
"I know. I'm a busy bee."
I chuckled softly and my smile quickly fell.
"You're not okay."
"I know. I'm just stressed."
"I saw you launched a YouTube account."
"Mark and Felix convinced me."
He nodded and his keyboard clicked a few times.
"I'm about to watch you draw."
"Sounds exciting."
"Anna, dearest, what's wrong?"
"I don't know Jack."
Through the little window of my screen, I saw Mark approaching me.
"Hey, are you okay?"
"I'm alright."
"Hey Jack!"
"Top of the mornin to ya!" He screamed, making us all laugh.
"I subscribed to your channel."
"I did too."
I smiled a small smile and Jack sighed.
"Anna. What is it?"
"I've just- I don't know."
I felt the warmth of Mark's hand on my shoulder.
"If this is about what-"
"No, it's not. It's just Daniel's been on my mind today."
"Don't worry about that bastard." Jack said angrily.
"I know it's just-"
"No, you will not waste anymore time thinking about that douchebag."
I nodded and pushed the thought away and Mark pulled a chair beside me and we talked to Jack for hours. I took a picture of all of us on FaceTime and uploaded it to Instagram. Mark's phone vibrated and his notification read; @annakjellberg uploaded a new photo; FaceTiming with two of my favorite boys ☘💻
"You turned on notifications for when I post?"
His face became hot and a chill was sent down my spine, it was a nervous chill.
"This is steamy." Jack said to break the silence.
"What?"
Jack chuckled and fixed his bright green hair and smiled.
"I have to go Anna."
"Okay."
"Talk to you tomorrow?"
"Sounds good Jack."
"Goodbye Anna. Goodbye Mark."
"Bye." We said in unison as he hung up.
"It's getting kind of late, I'm going to try and go to sleep."
"Okay, you can sleep in my room."
"What about you?"
"It'll be awhile before I go to bed. I'll sleep on the couch."
"I'm the guest."
"Your point?"
"Just crawl into bed with me when you get tired okay?"
"You got it."
The chair scraped as he got up and walked upstairs. I was a nervous wreck. It was two different things talking to him behind a screen versus face to face. I was just nervous and overwhelmed.

The clock read five thirty, I shut my laptop and quietly walked upstairs and towards my room. The door quietly creaked and I walked to the other side of the bed and slowly laid down next to Mark's sleeping body. His chest rose and fell, his pink hair was a mess on his head, I rolled over and faced the wall, I squeezed my eyes shut and I just wanted to go to sleep.
"Anna, are you awake?"