Part 23

It was an early in the day around four thirty P.M. Time like these go passing by but you never expect to be visiting your mother in jail. It was always the other way around. Zelena patiently waited in waiting area, filling up with children, divorced parents, and slutty teenagers. She scoffed unfazed not wanting her own kids to grow up like that. If she did ever have kids. Zelena shuffled her watch out of her bag, indicating it was 5:00 on cue as Cora came in with her head help up high and a prissy smile that made Zelena want to strangle her to death.

"Well, well, well, my favorite daughter coming to visit me. I'm touched". Her mother gagged on each word not single handing to mean any of it. Cora pushed the plastic chair out roughly, plopping herself down on the chair as she crossed her arms. Zelena rolled her eyes not surprised that jail wouldn't teach Cora a lesson, not untroubled either by her solid bitchiness. It was on point today as it always been since she was born.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me that I had a little sister". She hissed out of painful anger. Hatred was how she felt for her mother. After all she was adopted and cora never treated her like she was meant to be treated. Cora treated her as if she was just a doll. A extra child that cora only pretended to love. Regina never was sure if cora did ever love her nor she did she care because she couldn't take the emotional abuse that endured every single day, same went for zelena.

"Well I currently can't wait for a family reunion". She sneered disgustedly to cause some spit to make it's way out of her mouth. Zelena clenched her fists so tight that they turned white cold. "Besides how did you even found out". The old brunette questioned as she eyed down her daughter with cold eyes. The red haired women uncurled her fists out, laying her hand on top of the table flat, taking a long deep breath, just wanting to get out of here. Everything Cora has done was a lie. She manipulated both her daughters and made them think she loved them but deep down cora's heart was only black and soul.

"When I was ten years old. I went to my first baseball game and do you remember what you did? Right after we got home you threw away everything I loved about baseball then you told me that I was pathetic and the only thing I should be focused on is myself. That caring for people is weakness. That I was weak for finding something that inspires me but you just had to go and toss it away. I just never thought you would keep my little sister away from me. I don't know how you grew up but you are sick bitch. And you don't deserve to know how I found out that would be just a waste time". Zelena hauled herself up from the seat, slipping on her green coat and wrapping her light silk scarf around her neck. "I got to go visit my little sister".

Belle skipped down the path belonging to granny's diner excited to be having breakfast with Ruby and Regina. She opened the glass door singling out a jingle as she did. She saw Regina already eating her breakfast while sitting down on the stool. She took a seat next to Regina, catching her eye on Ruby who was in the kitchen cooking up the rest of the breakfast. "Morning". Regina grumbled out shoving another piece of bacon in her mouth. Belle giggled quietly, "I'm guessing you are not a morning person".

Ruby's smile grew wider as she came into the diner with two plates for her and Belle. She rested her elbow on the table digging into her eggs like a hungry animal. "Ruby those eggs aren't going anywhere". Regina laughed swirling off the stool. She grabbed her purse on top of the square table, grabbing out her phone. She quickly sent Emma text to come over to granny's diner. By the time she finished texting her girlfriend, she turned around to see Ruby's face red as a tomato and Belle whispering something into her ear which was causing her to laugh also. "What's so funny". The brunette's curiosity got the best of her as she sat back down on the stool. She looked between the two girls who only laughed harder.

"Belle just told me the funniest story about her parents. Belle tell her".

"Okay. So when I was 12 I decided to prank my parents. They were washing up dishes and talking about business crap so it was the perfect time. I got a bottle sprinkled some of those small bags filled with rocks that blow up when you throw them on the ground and then I shoved a small firework. I lit up the string and I ran as fast as I can around the corner only to witness the most funniest look my mom had ever made. By the time she turned around she threw all the plates over her shoulder and ran out of the kitchen. I swear I could have died from laughing and of course I got grounded for two weeks".