Part 6

Emma's POV

Friday, June 10 2016, something horrible happened. It wasn't just horrible, it was more then that, so much more. What happened today was unspeakable for storybrooke high. The loud screams, the cries, the gunshots, and the two dead bodies being dragged out of the school. Everyone in that school was scared. All of them felt useless, felt as if they couldn't do anything. Some people lost their best friends. Each corner of the school was covered up by three of the deadliest gangs in storybrooke. The Crips, The Blood, and Los Zetas. A couple of teen boy students spotted a gang member in the hallway.

He was wearing a big leather jacket that didn't fit his shoulders, a symbol of death on the back, with a big drawing of skull. He wore tight black jeans, big boots, and couple of silver chains hanging from both of his front pocket. Curious to where I was when all this was happening. I was in the library with regina, and I am thankful that I was because I don't do well with attacks or people dying. As we got out, it was dead quiet. No one was their, the hallways just blankly empty. For me, I thought it was the zombie apocalypse and I can use this time to protect regina but I was wrong.

Regina knew what was happening, so she pushed me back inside. I asked her what was going on and she told me that we are on lockdown. It would make perfect sense because the school wouldn't just be empty for no reason. Regina picked up the broom stick, shoving it through the hook of the handle. The brunette grabs my hand as we walk all the way to the back of the library. Panic started to arise in my body. She leans down on the floorboard, with her arm stretched while she is still holding my hand. Regina peeled off the carpet , and a cellular was underneath it. Thank the heavens, regina is here. I kept on telling myself that. Regina kept me safe, she was my savior and still is. Now are you dying to know how this happened or do you to know what happened with me and Regina?

Emma and Regina carefully took each step quietly as they could. The blonde's face was gently hit with a string, making her jump. Regina laughed at the blonde who's eyes were wide opened, with her body straightened up.

"Relax, it's just the string for the light". The brunette pulled the string, lighting up the whole room.

"How long do you think we are going to stay in here?", Emma's words were not smooth or calm.

Her breathing got shallow, breathing got hypervalent, as she felt like she was dying.

Regina took Emma's hand, putting it on her own chest. She then put her own hand up underneath emma's shirt, feeling her skin, as she stretched the palm of her hand on emma's heartbeat.

"Emma you are having a panic attack. Calm down, just breathe me".

Regina's soft soothing voice sending shivers in the blonde's spine. Emma needed to hear more of regina's soothing voice. It was a lullaby to her ears.

Emma concentrated on what regina was doing. She breathed in and out while she could feel regina's heartbeat beating calmy against her hand. She took one final last breath before going to sit down. Regina sat down to.

"Are you okay?".

The brunette concernedly asked. Emma nodded slowly, laying her body down, and resting her head on regina's thigh. Regina tangled her fingers in Emma's blonde curly locks, smoothly petting her hair for comfort.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For saving me again"

"Shh".

The brunette laid her pointer finger flat on her lips. Emma nodded, linking her arm through regina's, holding her tightly against her. Regina pressed her hand on the side of emma's head, loving the feel of the blonde's hair. Both desperately tried not to make any noise. The footsteps got even closer, the floors begin to creak, with each step they took. Emma grabbed regina's hand, intertwining their fingers together tightly. "Everything will be okay".